Glass slipper question!?!

tinkbutt

DIS Veteran
Sorry I have tried to find this answer and I know it might be a duh moment but here it goes. . .

when registering for next years princess weekend I would like to try the glass slipper challenge so would that be the one fee listed under the glass slipper of 295$? so I wouldnt have to pay the 170$ for the half the 105$ for the 10k and 295$ right it is just 295$ (or possibly a little higher for next year pricing)? I am pretty sure I know the answer but I have to ask!

TIA!!!

Yes it is a one time fee of $295 that should include your races, bibs, shirts. At least that's what the fee was for this year.

Right. There will be separate links for each event - make sure you use the Glass Slipper Challenge link. If you sign up for the 10K and half separately, you don't get the challenge shirt and medal.

Ok got one more does this event sell out with in minuets usually or is it just the 1/2 that goes quickly?

Ok hoping to get in! I hope it doesn't sell out in minutes! Obviously I'll be on at the time it goes for sale but I just hope to get in

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter