Glass Clinking

I would like to know too. I want to do something different.

I've gone to weddings where they've had the guests to games in order to get the couple to kiss. Also i went to one wedding where the couple had printed fake money with their picture on it. Each table was given a certain amount and had to pay the DJ to have a roll at these giant dice. The dice had all these funny things on them but the couple would only kiss if you rolled the LIPS.

We had our DJ announce that if you wanted the couple to kiss your table had to sing a song with the word "love" in it. It was such a riot! We still had people clinking the glasses, but I didn't mind it. The songs broke up the clinking. We were kissing all night anyway so it didn't make a difference!

jennycee said:
We had our DJ announce that if you wanted the couple to kiss your table had to sing a song with the word "love" in it. It was such a riot! We still had people clinking the glasses, but I didn't mind it. The songs broke up the clinking. We were kissing all night anyway so it didn't make a difference!

That is what my brother did at his wedding..had the dj announce if they wanted bride/groom to kiss the guests had to sing to them..it was excellent and everyone loved it. Because popular songs were sung, everyone joined in..it was really a blast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter