Glass bottom Boats

Sibahan

Fairytale Journeys by Sibahan Sanders
I have a question about the glass bottom boats. I noticed that both nassau and the private island has them, but the private island is more expensive. Anyone done both and have an opinion on which they liked better? Or can you even give me your honest opinion on either of them?? even if you only did one? I am trying to make up my mind! :cool1:

I did a glass bottom boat tour in Nassau. Honestly, the glass bottom portion was pretty lame. However, the 'cruise' itself was pretty fun.

Our captains (3 25-ish Bahamas 'dudes') took the boat up and around Nassau and the part where all the celebrities live (Nicholas Cage, Barry Bonds, ...). We booked it thru DCL and it was only about $30 per person. It was pretty cheap, and a fun thing to do in Nassau (my 2nd time there).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter