• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Glad you got the cookies! :)

*NikkiBell*

Livin’ that DVC & AP life!
Just listened to the podcast and heard they arrived! I hope you all enjoyed them! :) :thumbsup2

I am very excited about the fundraising you are doing. I do a major fundraiser with my fifth grade students every year. We read a novel called The Pinballs which is about foster children. While reading it, we collect baby supplies, clothing, and toys for foster kids living in NJ. This past year alone, we raised over $1000 in supplies. Fundraising is a great idea and way to remember Bawb and I'll definitely participate! If there's any other idea you all have that I could have my students get involved with I'm in!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter