• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Glad I found this out about restaurants

For their own business, they would not halt walk-ups.

Even during busy times the most I've had to wait is 20 minutes

We go to Disney average 3 times a year. but EVERY New Years
the past 2 years 29th thru 2nd , We have been told at every, I mean every TS service resturant in the parks that NO they would not take any walkups at all completely booked, go away. this is for TWO people. Lunch and dinner. and the tables inside you see empty tables. We do ADR, but taking 4 adult "kids" with us , we do one meal a day with them I get ADR , then hubs and I eat another meal alone did not get ADR.

last year we went on a last minute trip during free dining, us with no free dining plan, same thing turned away, no we can not wait , no walk ups, go away. At LLT a lady was screaming pitching a fit, she had free dining but had made no ADR and said she could get in no restuarants either

I know I know, we can and did CS, but they do during times not allow walk ups.

We have waited an hour at Wolfgangs & HOB, kiss kiss to rainforest card.

End of story It is true they hault walk ups

I can believe it was an hour wait at T-rex. We were at DTD in feb and the line around that place was OMG. We were going to eat there, but not after we saw the line.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter