Glad Freezer Press-n-Seal - has it all gone away?

Golf4food

Male pirate last time I checked. Yep. Still male.
We have looked in multiple grocery and such stores for the past week and NOBODY within a 10 mile radius of our house that normally carries it has any Glad Freezer Press-n-Seal in stock. Not even an empty spot on the shelf with a price sticker. What gives? Has Glad stopped making it? How are we suppose to easily freeze individual smoothie bananas now!? The horror! :confused3 ;)

We have looked in multiple grocery and such stores for the past week and NOBODY within a 10 mile radius of our house that normally carries it has any Glad Freezer Press-n-Seal in stock. Not even an empty spot on the shelf with a price sticker. What gives? Has Glad stopped making it? How are we suppose to easily freeze individual smoothie bananas now!? The horror! :confused3 ;)

They are still advertising it.

http://www.glad.com/plasticwrap/pressnseal.php

I haven't seen any special Freezer press and seal like they used to. I just use the regular press and seal, throw it in a freezer zip lock and it works just fine.

I was looking for some this past weekend and almost didn't see it. They changed the box completely. It looks completely different.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter