• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Glacier excursion on Glacier day

Vegam060

Mouseketeer
Has anyone done the up close and smaller boat tour on Glacier day? I’m interested in it but the price is scaring me. I’m looking for opinions or even pictures to show me that the 260 bucks a person is worth it and not put towards something else in one of the other ports.

We absolutely loved the small boat excursion to the glacier. The boat was comfortable and we got some amazing views of the ship with the Alaska scenery in the background, and of the glacier too. I have a few pictures in my trip report here if they help: https://www.disboards.com/threads/t...-wonder-with-four-adults-august-2016.3560012/

Of course the value for the cost paid is going to depend greatly between people. I love photography so the chance to get the photos I did was well worth the price I paid, but for others, it may not be!

Aby

Has anyone done the up close and smaller boat tour on Glacier day? I’m interested in it but the price is scaring me. I’m looking for opinions or even pictures to show me that the 260 bucks a person is worth it and not put towards something else in one of the other ports.

We went on Disney to Alaska in 2016 and took the small boat excursion up to the face of the glacier. I'm not sure how to post pictures but I'll try. Any tips? But the excursion, while VERY expensive was one of the highlights we'll never forget. You get much closer and hearing the glacier calve and then break off is just amazing. Totally worth it!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter