GKTW Volunteer Group is Today

Mouse Skywalker

<font color=green>The Force is strong with this Po
I'm up and getting ready to head out with my girls. I'm very excited to be getting to volunteer there. Can't wait to see everyone, and make new friends too.

So jealous....

You guys have a great time and hug on some of our kids for me!

Dave- thanks so much for getting this arranged for us. :love:

I got a chance to meet a few more people today- had a great time driving all over the Village delivering breakfasts with Emile. Nancy got to video tape the Village from the breakfast/golf cart. Yvet and Shelly had fun at the carousel. And the whole group of voluntourists at the pony rides were having more fun than the kids I think!

The Volunteer Don who gave us the tour afterwards was terrific!

And Robbie- thanks again for the ride over and back. I really enjoyed getting to know you bit too! :thumbsup2

This was an amazing opportunity and I am so glad I had the chance to be a part of it. :cloud9:

Great work guys, I'm glad you had a good time. I hope we can do this next December too :santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter