GKTW Meet: WDW - Animal Kingdom Lodge, October 3, 2011 UPDATE

See everyone one week from today! Get ready to stretch your legs in a spacious, but luxurious grand villa! :)

Hi all,

I spoke to our wonderful rep Leah today and she is stopping by the meet. I thought maybe we could help the village out by bringing some of the small items on GKTW wish list to the meet. I'm sure Leah and the kids would be grateful!

Here is a link to the list:
GKTW WISH LIST

Our meet is fast-approaching. I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone! See everyone in the grand villa!

Hi Everyone!!!

Just a few more days:cool1:

If you are not able to meet us in the lobby, please provide contact information where we can get you the villa number. We will be posting it on this thread also.

Can't wait to see everyone!!!:dance3:

Hi Everyone!!!

Just a few more days:cool1:

If you are not able to meet us in the lobby, please provide contact information where we can get you the villa number. We will be posting it on this thread also.

Can't wait to see everyone!!!:dance3:

What time in the lobby? :)

4:00PM – Animal viewing at the – Uzima Overlook (Back of the Jambo House lobby)

5:00PM – Hidden Mickey Hunt – Jambo House Lobby

6:00PM – Meet starts in Kidani Village Grand Villa

6:30PM – Food and drink are available

6:30PM – Silent auction starts

7:00PM – Prize drawings (Must be present to win)

7:15 - How well do you know the podcasters quiz? Prize awarded

8:00PM – Prize drawings (Must be present to win)

9:30PM – Silent auction ends

10:00PM – Final prize drawings (Must be present to win)

- Kids activities will run throughout the meet.

- Schedule is subject to change

We'll be in the lobby of Jambo approximately 4-5:30. Then we're heading over to Kidani. Aaron is working on trying to get the villa number ahead of time but in case we can't, we'll post here or I can text whoever would like it.
If you would like a text, pm me with you phone number.

4:00PM – Animal viewing at the – Uzima Overlook (Back of the Jambo House lobby)

5:00PM – Hidden Mickey Hunt – Jambo House Lobby

6:00PM – Meet starts in Kidani Village Grand Villa

6:30PM – Food and drink are available

6:30PM – Silent auction starts

7:00PM – Prize drawings (Must be present to win)

7:15 - How well do you know the podcasters quiz? Prize awarded

8:00PM – Prize drawings (Must be present to win)

9:30PM – Silent auction ends

10:00PM – Final prize drawings (Must be present to win)

- Kids activities will run throughout the meet.

- Schedule is subject to change

We'll be in the lobby of Jambo approximately 4-5:30. Then we're heading over to Kidani. Aaron is working on trying to get the villa number ahead of time but in case we can't, we'll post here or I can text whoever would like it.
If you would like a text, pm me with you phone number.

Great! Thanks for the info! :thumbsup2

Diana, Tracy and I will be in Victoria Falls around 4pm so we'll be in the area. PMing my cell to you so you can text the GV# just in case! See ya real soon!! :yay:

I'm in! I just made my donation. I should be there at 4.

Slight change of plans. Aaron has secured a grand villa at Jambo house. Everything will be at Jambo.

John and I will be there and we will be bringing something from our personal collection to add to the Auction.

Looking forward to seeing y'all there!

Just coming over to post the change in plans to Jambo House. See everybody at Jambo House tomorrow. We'll post the room number when we have it ASAP.

Just coming over to post the change in plans to Jambo House. See everybody at Jambo House tomorrow. We'll post the room number when we have it ASAP.

Posting your room number in a public forum might not be the best idea.

Just my opinion.

Thanks Kevin !! You're awesome!!! Someone will be in the lobby until 6:00. If you can't make it by 6:00 and haven't given me your contact info. You can still pm me. I'll be checking throughout the day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!