• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Giving or Receiving Gifts?

Giving or Receiving?

• I like giving presents.

• I like receiving presents.

Results are only viewable after voting.

MuskratSusie

<font color=darkred>Three Days Grace ♥ <br><font c
Hey everyone!

I want to know if you either like giving or receiving presents?
I'm more of a giving person. I just like giving things.
Many people like to receive presents but I know some like to give more than receive.
So which do you like better?

Receiving or Giving presents?

giving. it just makes me feel happy.
receiving sometimes makes me emberassed. :/

giving. it just makes me feel happy.
receiving sometimes makes me emberassed. :/

::yes::
I'm always afraid that I won't respond properly. Like, I won't be as excited about it as I should be, or i won't talk about it enough, or something like that. That's why this year One of my friends is just taking me out to lunch because that's what I asked for.

I like giving better.

Receiving gifts always makes me feel bad....

Like, why spend your money on me? When they could spend it on themselves?
And then! What happens if I don't really like what I got? I can't tell them...that would be mean.

But seeing the happiness on peoples faces when they LIKE what YOU got them...is amazing. :goodvibes

I'm the opposite, I like recieving gifts. I'm a horrible gift giver, I never know what to get people. 9 days till Christmas and I haven't gotten my BFF or my parents a present because IDK what to get! I'm always afraid I'm going to disappoint someone because I got something WAY off-base.

I like both. I won't lie I LOVE getting presents but i'm always worried that I won't like it and my face will show it and upset the other person. I love giving presents when the other person obviously loves what they've recieved, it makes me feel really really good but I always worry they won't like it.

I like to give presents.
I always feel awkward getting presents because I'm not sure whether or not to like open it in front of the person or not, haha.

I love giving presents and seeing the peoples faces.

I guess giving because I get slightly embarrassed if I receive a gift from someone other than my parents.

As much as I love receiving presents, I love giving them even more. I can't wait to see the look on their faces when they open they're presents. Seeing the people around me happy on Christmas makes me happy. :-)

Both are kind of awkward.
Receiving gifts is awkward, especially if you don't have anything to give back. It's just weird being like "Oh my god, thank you!" I feel like there needs to be more.

And giving gifts, well...I really suck at giving gifts. I'm always afraid people will be disappointed with what I give them.

I like to Give others presents since I like to see them excited
But receiving isnt so bad either lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter