Give me 7 suggestions for a family of 5!

danielsmommy04

Earning My Ears
We haven't booked anything yet, but we are hoping to WDW late November. We will be a family of 5... my husband and I, a 6 year old son, two year old daughter (will turn 3 on our trip), and a 4-5 month old baby boy. This is our
3rd trip to WDW and we love DDP!
We have been so far...
Chef Mickey's
Boma
O'hana
Crystal Palace
Trail's End
Whispering Canyon
Akershus
Hollywood & Vine Breakfast
Coral Reef
ESPN Club
Rainforest Cafe

We are looking for some new suggestions for a family of 5 with young children!
Thanks so much!

1900 Park Faire breakfast
Beirgarten
Teppan Edo
Chefs de France
LTT
Yak and Yeti
Kona

Sci-Fi Dine-in
Yak & Yeti
Nine Dragons
Teppan Edo
Biergarten
50's Prime Time
T-Rex (its not great, but the kids will probably love it)

Tusker House breakfast
Biergarten
Hoop Dee Doo Review
1900 Park Fare
CRT

Definitely Tusker House for breakfast and Kona for any meal. We had great food at Kona for dinner (trying breakfast in Sept!). The restaurant is definitely not quiet but for us that was a plus with 4 kids! :)

Garden Grill
Teppan Edo
Ohana
HDDMR
Mickeys Backyard BBQ
Crystal Palace
Chef Mickeys
Tonys Town Square
Cape May Cafe
Leceiller

Personally, I would do Chef Mickey's & Crystal Palace again. I probably would do Akershus again.

Then I would do CRT, Le Cellier or maybe Tusker House breakfast or Cape May breakfast. You could also do 1900 Park Fare for breakfast (Alice, Mary Poppins, Pooh, Tigger, & Mad Hatter) or 1900 Park Fare for dinner (Cinderella, Prince Charming, evil stepmother & stepsisters).

We are going in May and also trying Tusker House, Liberty Tree Tavern for dinner, Le Cellier. Trying Cape May for dinner & breakfast (staying at BCV). Doing CRT, Akershus, Crystal Palace again.

Some of these will be repeats of one's you've done already, but this is what we have done with a 6 mo or 14 mo, or what we have planned for our trip with a 3yo and twin 1yos (all boys).

Crystal Palace (dinner - can't beat Pooh & Friends)
Chef Mickey's (breakfast - the food seems to get better reviews than dinner)
Biergarten (dinner - if you time it right, there is entertainment and the kids are invited to get up and do the chicken dance)
Whipsering Canyon (lunch or dinner - it's a fun place for kids)
The Wave (more sophisticated atmosphere but still very kid friendly and awesome food)
Sci-Fi (lunch - the 6mo was mesmerized by the movie clips and who wouldn't want to eat in a car?)
Liberty Tree Tavern (lunch is delicious)

We're also a family of 5. We enjoy:

Crystal Palace - breakfast
Tusker House - breakfast
Chef Mickey's - dinner
Brown Derby
50's Prime Time
Boma
Jiko
Kona
The Plaza

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter