Give Kids the World Podcast, Ludlow, MA

It really was great! We were only able to attend today's event, but had a lot of fun! DD LOVED it and as soon as we were in the parking lot, and she saw all the Disney stickers, etc on the cars, she said we were among "our peeps". ;)

LOL! We no longer have an antenna on our car so no more antenna topper. When we walked through the parking lot DS told me these people were putting me to shame. :blush:

LOL! We no longer have an antenna on our car so no more antenna topper. When we walked through the parking lot DS told me these people were putting me to shame. :blush:

If you can't have an antenna topper I think it is mandatory to get those window stickers of the family with Mickey ears :)

If you can't have an antenna topper I think it is mandatory to get those window stickers of the family with Mickey ears :)

Good plan! I also used to have a license plate holder but once when DH took the car to be inspected they told him those are illegal in MA (yet I still see all sorts of them driving around). :confused3

just wanted to add to my wife's (pinkerbell) excitement.Our whole family LOVES everything Disney.This was a totally new experience,and it was great!!! Sometimes we get into a Disney rut..we do the same things,,,we know all the secrets,,etc etc.This was very refreshing.Thank you all !!!

p.s. we're almost there!!!:hourglass

Good plan! I also used to have a license plate holder but once when DH took the car to be inspected they told him those are illegal in MA (yet I still see all sorts of them driving around). :confused3

The law is a bit fuzzy...as written, you cannot have anything that obstructs ANY part of the plate...that includes a frame that covers the edges of the plate. It's not enforced very well, as long as you don't cover or obscure the letters/numbers or the registration sticker - even with a clear cover. But there are inspection locations that will remove them if found, and technically you can be fined.

BilltM said:
That was one heck of a week. :crazy2: Nice to meet you and Julie (if I remember correctly).

Good memory! Nice to meet you too. Julie is Littleseacow here on the dis. She said she recognizes the lampshades from your posts on the boards.

It was a great event....enjoyed the entire weekend. You all did a wonderful job!!!!

...or perhaps the sticker that says "My Other Car is a Doombuggy"

The law is a bit fuzzy...as written, you cannot have anything that obstructs ANY part of the plate...that includes a frame that covers the edges of the plate. It's not enforced very well, as long as you don't cover or obscure the letters/numbers or the registration sticker - even with a clear cover. But there are inspection locations that will remove them if found, and technically you can be fined.

Ah! Good to know. We havent had one since that inspection but then I get ticked off when I see others driving around. ;)

Thank you everyone for your positive feedback, it means a lot! We have a few extra T shirts if anyone wanted one and didn't get one, please PM me. I would be happy to mail them out. The lime green we have 6 2XL, 2 XL. the white we have an XL and a 2XL. They are $15 each all to go to Give Kids the World.

Thanks!

Erika

Thank you everyone for your positive feedback, it means a lot! We have a few extra T shirts if anyone wanted one and didn't get one, please PM me. I would be happy to mail them out. The lime green we have 6 2XL, 2 XL. the white we have an XL and a 2XL. They are $15 each all to go to Give Kids the World.

Thanks!

Erika

Hi Erika, thanks so much for taking care of Bones this weekend!!....you guys where great, it was really appreciated!!

Brian

We had so much fun! I'm sad it's over :( Thank you so much for your hard work and such a great event!

When will it be next year?!?

Thanks to all of the planning and executing diva's for another great year/event. We met more diser's this year and had some great conversations. Also we need to thank the podcast team (almost all of them) for making the trip to this event. When I went back to work on Monday I had that same feeling that I get when my Disney vacation is over, 3 days was still not enough.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter