Girls Trip~OLD THREAD (see first post for link to new one)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shall we just give team 6 the trophy now and call it good?!?! Yikes!

Yup...I am thinking of bringing one of those blue doctors face masks so I don't choke on said dust!

Hey, I am a doctor....;) I can get us a box and pass them out before the hunt for those participating. :)

Really! I think you're all giving us way too much credit! But... if you want to just give us the trophy and/or any other prizes, I guess we could accept them!

Regarding rooms, I have 2 rooms reserved at the Carousel and now that most of my roomies are not coming :confused3 I'm going to cancel one or let someone else have it transferred to them. We got 2 connecting, premium rooms. Each one is $119/night plus the resort fee ($2). Is anyone interested in taking one? Right now, it's only Vicki and I in the other room.

Ladies,

I'm trying to get a hold of Daisy and Joni to see if they want a tee.

Can someone please contact them with this request?

Thanks!

Jen - that's a Disney exclusive wine, but many think this is as close as you can get outside the park: http://www.bevmo.com/Shop/ProductDe...ty=1&Ntt=Banfi+Rosa+Regale&N=0&ProductID=9056

There's another one I got at Total Wine, made from the same grape as Magicale and Rosa Regale, I'll have to find the name of it. It was VERY good, I actually think I liked it better than Rosa Regale. My Sam's Club carries RR.

Ladies,

I'm trying to get a hold of Daisy and Joni to see if they want a tee.

Can someone please contact them with this request?

Thanks!

Just sent Daisy a message.

There's another one I got at Total Wine, made from the same grape as Magicale and Rosa Regale, I'll have to find the name of it. It was VERY good, I actually think I liked it better than Rosa Regale. My Sam's Club carries RR.

I've got Total Wine here. And Jen has one in Roseville. I'd love to know the name! Thanks!

Good morning, ladies! Happy Thursday. I can finally see the end of this week and I am so happy. Tomorrow is Ruben's birthday. I am a bad, bad wife. :sad2: I don't have a single thing planned. I guess I'd better get my act together and figure out something to do and a gift. It's so much harder to plan for males than females, and especially harder the older they get! :rolleyes:

I have the updated phone list. If you sent me a PM please make sure your name is on there. Thanks!!

Jessica/Belle Ella
Jill/4fosterkids
Daisy/PrincessDuck
Michelle/Alex2kMommy
SarahMay/sahbushka
Katie/Mamakate
Sarah/MotoXPrincess99
Lisa/LisaCat
Trudi/vintagedisneyrules
Capri/disney-super-mom
Jen/grizbuzz
Deb/jordansmomma
Carol/karylrocks
Lisa/Carol's daughter
Vicki/CoMickey
Michelle/zoemakes5
Stacie/stacielee
Jodi/Jodi_Luvs_Disney
Bridget/sierranevada
Laurie/DizneeLuver
Kandace/kandyk
Becci/cccdisney
Monica/groovygirl927
Wendy/wendylady36
Chris/Califgirl
Steph/21yankees
Dianna/deesquared
Melissa/mel3073
Melody/tinkermell
Cheryl/toocherie
Wendy/wendypooh22
Jen/MrsPinup
Tammy/TTLee

Tomorrow is Ruben's birthday. I am a bad, bad wife. :sad2: I don't have a single thing planned. I guess I'd better get my act together and figure out something to do and a gift. It's so much harder to plan for males than females, and especially harder the older they get! :rolleyes:

You need to figure something out? Ummmmm, I'm pretty sure I know what he would LOVE for his birthday....and I don't even know him. ;) :rolleyes1

Beth, Can you please change my days to Thursday through Sunday? Since it's only Vicki and I rooming together, and she's leaving on Sunday, I really don't want to pay for the room by myself for 1 night. Can't wait to see you all!!

:banana: :yay: :woohoo: :cool1: :cheer2: Okay, we have our first team name!!!!! :banana: :yay: :woohoo: :cool1: :cheer2: And it's a darn good one! Very creative thinking, ladies. I can't wait to see if the costumes/accessories are just as clever. I'm sure they will be!! :thumbsup2

Good luck to the:
"Pixie Powered Dashing Diva Detectives"
Kandace/kandyk
Jamay
Capri/Disney-super-mom
Steph/21yankees

Yea for the first team name !!!!

Can anyone direct me to the picture of this year's tshirt? I can't seem to find it! Thanks! :goodvibes

Oh, and as long as we're talking smack....I was on Staci's team that first year, the S&M (I was the "M") girls rocked, the 2nd place team last year, and my newbie friend Juliette and I are paired with 2 of the winners from last year! :rotfl:

I love that they've mixed past winners around on a number of different teams. We'll have fun, I'm sure!

thanks to everyone for all their hard work!

Beth, Can you please change my days to Thursday through Sunday? Since it's only Vicki and I rooming together, and she's leaving on Sunday, I really don't want to pay for the room by myself for 1 night. Can't wait to see you all!!
Sure, will do. :)

Yea for the first team name !!!!
I know! They were clever. Setting the creativity bar high. :thumbsup2

Can anyone direct me to the picture of this year's tshirt? I can't seem to find it! Thanks! :goodvibes
Michelle, on the front page there is a mock-up of the basic design, which is the old retro Disneyland sign. However that actual design that she's going to use with exact colors and details, is top secret. Melody wanted it to be a surprise.
I've seen it though!! :rolleyes1 :p I will say, it's awesome. I really liked last year's castle tee and wasn't sure she could top that, but I think she just might have! :cool1:

I don't mind waiting till the trip to drink some Magicale :)

Beth- head over to Victoria's secret or fredericks to get your Dh a present ;)

We've come up with a team name.....

Ravishing Racing InvestigatEARS!!!

Michelle, on the front page there is a mock-up of the basic design, which is the old retro Disneyland sign. However that actual design that she's going to use with exact colors and details, is top secret. Melody wanted it to be a surprise.
I've seen it though!! :rolleyes1 :p I will say, it's awesome. I really liked last year's castle tee and wasn't sure she could top that, but I think she just might have! :cool1:

I can't wait to see them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter