Girls Trip #1 (check in daily for any plans being finalized or changes/updates)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone,

I'm just now getting on the boards today.:goodvibes

I'm feeling much better and not as sore as I was yesterday. Gotta love pain killers and muscle relaxers.
1.gif
(Whoa, dude.....tracers!)

Don't worry. I'll be ready to rock-n-roll with all you babes by the time our trip rolls around. My foot should be all better by then.:woohoo:

There's a few ladies that needed a little extra time to get their orders in this week, and we still have plenty of time before our trip, so I'll most likely have the final cost for our Martini shirts sometime next week.:thumbsup2

Thanks everyone for your patience and get-well wishes! You're all the best!:grouphug:

Well.... I dont have any pre stargate, but here is your man! You can bring him, if I can bring me some Daniel Jackson.... HUBBA HUBBA!!!

Daniel is more than welcome. Let's bring Sheppard and Mitchell too. (We can add a Stargate theme to our trip. ;) )

Can't have too many good looking, strong and handy men around for when we are riding.

Daniel is more than welcome. Let's bring Sheppard and Mitchell too. (We can add a Stargate theme to our trip. ;) )

Can't have too many good looking, strong and handy men around for when we are riding.

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: You know who they ARE!!!! Nobody knows them! I DO love me some Stargate men!:lovestruc :lovestruc :love: :love: I have to admit... The nerd lover in me has a bit of a think for McKay... but Ronon... Id like to see him by the pool. :rolleyes1 :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

staley i would think in your condition you wouldnt want ot be seeing ANYBODY by ANY pool....thats how you got there in the first place:lmao:

Okay, so Shelley told me of talk of "my men" over here... if ya'll can convince Daniel to go, sign me up for the trip too! :P

And staley... Ronon by the pool... were you thinking along the lines of this???

JasonMomoa.jpg

Okay, so Shelley told me of talk of "my men" over here... if ya'll can convince Daniel to go, sign me up for the trip too! :P

JasonMomoa.jpg

:lmao: :lmao: OMG!!!! how perfect is that? YOWZERS!! Now THAT is a party my friends.

JasonMomoa.jpg

Oh my. . . well . . . :blush:

notice how I quoted it so I could see it three times on one page. popcorn:: :rolleyes1

I DEFINITELY think we will need a Photopass photo of this, right ladies?

Beth--could you just post the recipe here? I know I would love to have it too and I'm sure so would others!

Have a great time with Mom!

Cheryl :dance3:
Sure I'll do that. I didn't send it last night. I got sick. :sick: :sad2:
I think I was working so hard getting things ready for her visit, I made myself sick and now I feel like crap. :rolleyes:

I'd post it now but the recipe is downstairs and my mom's down there sleeping. Time difference and all. Anyway, I will get it up here soon.

Wow, I love the eye candy on the thread!!! :banana: :thumbsup2 Looks good to me.

Well, I just wanted to stop in and say hey. Talk to you all later.

Well if the HOJO is serving up roomates like that then I may have to ditch my family down the road and come and stay with you ladies after all. :rotfl2: Oh my goodness you all have made my night!

Howdy!

Seems we are all quiet on the Dis Front tonight. Hope everyone is having a nice evening.

This has been such a long week, I can't wait until 5pm tomorrow!!!

Catch ya later.

Howdy!

Seems we are all quiet on the Dis Front tonight. Hope everyone is having a nice evening.

This has been such a long week, I can't wait until 5pm tomorrow!!!

Catch ya later.

Yep--I thought today was Friday . . . was really disappointed when I found out it was Thursday!:sad2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter