Girls-only Trip~Old thread, see first post for new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Single Digits? YAY!!!

Sorry I don't post more here...but I do love keeping up with all your adventures!
Thanks to Beth for posting a pic of my boyfriend...oh Ryan...you so nice...:goodvibes

I just bought some new jammies, and sandals for the trip. I think I'm almost ready. Just need to pack and plan my transfer from the airport.
My husband is up north this week, and he will fly home the night before I leave for Disneyland. So we will be like ships passing in the night... ;)

Oh, is anyone doing any tours like the Walk in Walt's Footsteps? I think some ladies did on the last trip, and I'm thinking about it.

See you all SOON!!!

Everyone that will be there, if you see a mom (on an ECV) and 2 adult daughters, with a brown dog in a red cape, say hi!!! We will be in the park Friday-Sunday mid-morning!

Hey Mal - thanks for stopping by! Hope to run into you and your family (MDM?) with the pups at the parks. Look for a group of ladies wearing the same color shirts!! Purple on Friday, Pink on Sat and Teal on Sunday (although there is a lot of debate on the teal color here!)

And it is now officially just

ONE MORE WEEK!!!!!!

:cool1::banana::yay::cheer2::jumping1:

Dianna - yay on the new jammies!!!! I luvs new stuff before a trip (just be cautious if you get new undies....... seriously)

Sounds delightful. I've got Icy-Hot on there now. I smell awful. Ugh. Those lucky Canadians get all the good stuff. Except for poutine. They can keep that. :rolleyes1

Don't be jealous, Betty. We can't help it if we have better stuff...... including the deeeeelicious poutine :rolleyes1 Enjoy your stinky self!

:scared1:
When did you sneak in here??

Nothing to see in my post above, nothing at all. Move along now.

:snooty:

Have you ever seen these? I use one for my toothpaste in my travel bag since the stuff I like never comes in a trial size....

http://www.rei.com/product/781800/humangear-gotoob-bottle-125-fl-oz

and I got 7 swagbucks for searching it too! LOL

That's cool and the swagbucks win is nice too!:thumbsup2

I smell awful. Ugh. Those lucky Canadians get all the good stuff. Except for poutine. They can keep that. :rolleyes1

Don't be jealous, Betty. We can't help it if we have better stuff...... including the deeeeelicious poutine :rolleyes1 Enjoy your stinky self!

:lmao:

What are swagbucks? :confused3

It' a website that gives you points for using their search engine. You can trade those points for gift cards - like to amazon!

I am known around my school for not being a fan of President Lincoln - it has to do with his treatment of Native Americans and ordering for the largest mass-execution in US history which was on Sioux Indians (I am party Sioux). Anyways - most of the staff here are huge Lincoln fans and have been trying to convert me (not going to happen!:laughing:) This morning during our weekly teacher breakfast, the principal and my office-mate, Kate gave me a packet of facts of Lincoln with portions hightlighted. The attatched note reads, "We felt you needed more research. We found the highlighted portions very informative." :rotfl:

As of this moment, the National Weather Service is only forecasting thru the 22nd, but they have the high on Wednesday as "around 69". Accuweater has the high on Wednesday as 76, then 74, 83, 66 and 61 for the trip. Sounds like we may get a bit of a range of temperature.....

Save me a seat on the injured bench! I'm having problems with my lower back. Most of the time it's fine, but getting up and down is an issue. Rides that require you to sit low to the ground (ex. - Splash, Space, Autopia, Peter Pan, Small World, etc.) are going to give me issue; so if you see me making faces or yelling in pain pay no attention. :thumbsup2

I had the most amazing dream last night that my tax refund came in the mail, I just hadn't seen it because it flew onto the ground and was hiding in a bush. It was so hard to wake up and realize it was a dream, I had to convince myself it wasn't real. :sad2:

Since I was running late for work, I knew that the mail had probably arrived, so on a whim I went out to check it. There was a stack of envelopes and I slowly went through them, bill, bill, bill, something from Costco, bill and then the last piece of mail: my tax refund. :woohoo: I was so happy and relieved that I cried. :sad1: Then I did the happy dance. :dance3: Then I realized I was still late for work so I ran to my car. :drive:

Long story short, I will see you all in one week! :banana:

I hope everyone is having a fantastic day!!!!! :goodvibes

the last piece of mail: my tax refund. :woohoo: I was so happy and relieved that I cried. :sad1: Then I did the happy dance. :dance3: Then I realized I was still late for work so I ran to my car. :drive:

WOO HOO!!!!! :cheer2: Hooray!!!! :cheer2:

Good morning Ladies,

One week away!
Whoo hoo!! :banana: :cool1: :yay: :woohoo:
Can't wait to meet you!!

Single Digits? YAY!!!
:cool1: :banana: :yay: :woohoo:
I bought new jammies, too. The thing is, at home I prefer nightgowns to pajamas, but I felt pajamas were more appropriate for the trip. Since I don't plan to wear them again, I wanted to spend as little as possible on the pajamas. I found a boxed top and bottom set at Avenue which is a plus size store for only $9! But all they had left were the absolute largest size the store sells, a 30/32. I thought, how big can they really be. I'm big, and they are elastic waist, so I bought them.
Well, they are huge. Falling down huge. I washed them a few times and they shrunk a bit, but they are still way too big. But rather then buy another pair, I am too cheap to do that, I plan to get a big safety pin and pin those suckers up! :rotfl: So that's my pathetic pajama story. lol

of debate on the teal color here!)

And it is now officially just

ONE MORE WEEK!!!!!!

:cool1::banana::yay::cheer2::jumping1:
:cool1: :banana: :yay: :woohoo:

I luvs new stuff before a trip (just be cautious if you get new undies....... seriously)
:eek: TMI, Theresa, TMI. :rolleyes1

What are swagbucks? :confused3
http://couponkatarina.com/2010/03/swagbucks-for-dummies-everything-you-need-to-know/

Accuweather has the high on Wednesday as 76, then 74, 83, 66 and 61 for the trip. Sounds like we may get a bit of a range of temperature.....
83? :sad2: Noooo!

Save me a seat on the injured bench!
You got it! :thumbsup2 Injured or not, I can't wait to see you again! :cool1: :banana:

So I got my candy ready today, pulled out my suitcase and had forgotten one of the feet was broken so I dropped it off at my little luggage repair guy's shop, ready to pick up on Saturday! Now I'm booking the Disneyland Resort Express for Capri and I!! Time to update my packing list too! See you all in a week!!!!

Beth, I have the same thing going on with my elbow, so weird! And a cyst that I may have aspirated next Tuesday, have to see what the doctor says!

One more week and as if I don't have enough to be excited about ...

Did I mention that I have officially applied to work at Disneyland? On top of that, I'm putting in a request to transfer with my current employer (Target) to a location closer to Anaheim. I spent all of my breaks and my lunch at work today searching for stores with open positions I was interested in and made my list for my HR to contact tomorrow. My team leader has been trying to get me to make this move for a long time so she's super excited and has offered to help out in any way she can (like if I need to take time off on short notice).

My Exec is bummed I'm leaving - must mean I'm a good worker ;)Ooh, got my email. Yipeee.

Did I mention that I have officially applied to work at Disneyland? On top of that, I'm putting in a request to transfer with my current employer (Target) to a location closer to Anaheim. I spent all of my breaks and my lunch at work today searching for stores with open positions I was interested in and made my list for my HR to contact tomorrow. My team leader has been trying to get me to make this move for a long time so she's super excited and has offered to help out in any way she can (like if I need to take time off on short notice).

My Exec is bummed I'm leaving - must mean I'm a good worker ;)Ooh, got my email. Yipeee.

Jessica - that is awesome news!! DL would be lucky to have you! Sending you lots of

pixiedust:

See ya soon!

Woot!! That's awesome Jess!! :yay: :woohoo:

:woohoo: I have an interview scheduled. I hope you all can spare me for a couple of hours next Friday morning ;)

Hello Ladies!

I'm so excited that the Diva trip is coming up! Can't wait to dance with some of you guys. lol. :teeth:
mz_4931044_bodyshot_300x400-1.gif

I need to remember to print out the itinerary so I know what I signed up for (I honestly don't remember). lol. I haven't been on the DIS at all and FB is just easier for me. :) I've been dancing like crazy. My teach got 2 new DJ's and one of them asked me after class: "So do you take advanced hip hop choreography classes?" I stared at him surprised and my teacher said: "She just started 6 months ago and has become a hip hoppin rockstar!" lol. It just surprised me but it feels good that people think I'm that skilled! :rotfl: I told him I just really love to dance, it's become a new hobby that I am passionate about. :)

Tomorrow night I am hoping to hit the club with my friends. My fav DJ is spinning and he told me to come say hi to him and he will tell the security/bouncers to let me come around the DJ booth! :yay: So stoked!! Hope you guys are having a good day! :)

There was a stack of envelopes and I slowly went through them, bill, bill, bill, something from Costco, bill and then the last piece of mail: my tax refund. :woohoo: I was so happy and relieved that I cried. :sad1: Then I did the happy dance. :dance3: Then I realized I was still late for work so I ran to my car. :drive:

Oooooh you're Physic :wizard:! I'm so happy that your dream came true and your refund made it safely to you!!! Can't wait to see you :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:.

:woohoo: I have an interview scheduled. I hope you all can spare me for a couple of hours next Friday morning ;)

Good for you! And remember if you find a place to live and need help moving my son is available on weekends. He works for burgers and fries ;).

Good for you! And remember if you find a place to live and need help moving my son is available on weekends. He works for burgers and fries ;).

I will keep that in mind ;) I may just need the help.

I'm kind of jumping in with both feet, this is happening regardless of how the interview turns out. There's no better time than the present and if I think this through too much I might chicken out.

Gotta keep searching for places though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter