Girls-only Trip~Old thread, see first post for new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
woohoo! I'm all caught up reading....well at least on this new thread...all 2 pages!!
Happy Tuesday everybody :)

I think I was supposed to post Co D's address...but I don't recall doing it so here it is:
1601 East Cerritos, Anaheim
cross streets are Cerritos & State College Blvd

I do think we should set a time for CoD, that way there is no confusion for anybody not at the BBQ lunch :) Just my thought...

New Thread!! New Thread!!! New Thread!!! NEW THREAD!!!

Oh pinch me, am I dreaming?

How is everyone? I feel like I have been lost in a fog of door to door Girl Scout Cookie sales the last few days and have not been keeping up.

Let me just say, door to door sales, not good. I really feel for anyone who tries to make a living doing it. Blech. 2 hours stomping around ringing doorbells with my 11 year old looking all cute in her Girl Scout vest giving her perky little Girl Scout speech selling stupid cookies. 18 boxes, and I think I bought 2 of them. People were all pleasant, just many not buying. Don't blame anyone...but not fun.

I was the beast of burden shlepping half the boxes behind her.

But enough about me. ONE day until February.

Hey Bethie Bug-----I just actually looked at the front page and saw that I was listed as a "?" as to what days I am attending. I am a Thursday-Sunday attendee. Hurrah for me. :)

Sarah I know you have done the cruises to Ensenada several times. Did you have the same experience as Katy and Beth? Now I am freaking out because I don't want to be sick the entire time.

I have put off going on a cruise for that exact reason. EEK!

Me too!!!

I think the Dis has the time messed up, it says the last post was at 5:05pm and that is 45 minutes from now...well at least it's loading at a normal pace.

I just noticed that Monday's breakfast is at 8:30am at Riverbelle Terrace but the park doesn't open until 10am. Can we change that to DTD or resort location?

Do we also have a meeting time for the WoC from the villas? We had also talked about doing a progressive drink/dessert type thing is that still going to happen?

For the M&G gift that needs to be wrapped right?

Sorry for all the questions, it's getting close to our trip so my OCD planning is kicking in.

Kandace

:cool1: I'm here, and have put my check mark on the page, so I don't lose it! :thumbsup2

Hmmm? It seems the thread got some posts put of order?:rotfl:

Kandace, I can answer one of your questions. :laughing:

We do wrap or gift bag the exchange gifts. :goodvibes

Sarah I know you have done the cruises to Ensenada several times. Did you have the same experience as Katy and Beth? Now I am freaking out because I don't want to be sick the entire time.

I have put off going on a cruise for that exact reason. EEK!

I did that cruise. It's the only cruise I've been on so far. I had no issues at all and neither did Russ. And I get motion sickness in the back seat of cars pretty easily (but not on the Fun Wheel, go figure). We went in April, I want to say. If you think you might have a problem, bring some Dramamine. I've also heard good things about the wrist bands with the little pressure point thingy on them for motion sickness. We sailed on Royal Caribbean's Monarch of the Sea.

Yes. There were lots of gift bags last year. Just don't wrap ahead of time if you are flying. Even in checked bags, they can unwrap it if they want to see what's inside.

:cool1: I'm here, and have put my check mark on the page, so I don't lose it! :thumbsup2

Hmmm? It seems the thread got some posts put of order?:rotfl:

Totally out of order. The reply I just posted to Kandace posted on the previous page. What a mess!

Thanks Lisa for answering!!

We are at only 3 weeks out so I don't know if we could even cancel now if we had to. We are not on RC though we are on Princess I think. Don't know if that makes a difference but I know my mom went on a RC cruise in the carribean and it was on one of those HUGE ships and she said she didn't fell a thing. I am wondering if the smaller the boat the worse it is?? Have no idea how big the Princess boat is but from what I have seen the RC one's are pretty big. Hope it is not a problem!!!

It's really confusing to read the thread with all the posts mixed up!

I flipped my calendar at work and was happy to see our dates! Now I get to sit at work for the next three weeks counting down until my first vacation from work in two years! :banana:

OMG, these posts are all screwy!!! :lmao: :rotfl2:

I do think we should set a time for CoD, that way there is no confusion for anybody not at the BBQ lunch :) Just my thought...
I agree on setting a time. I was just thinking rather than trying to meet in the parks, and then have 9 cars caravan, it might be easier to set a time to meet in the CoD parking lot as long as everyone knows the way? :confused3 Just a thought. :)

I just noticed that Monday's breakfast is at 8:30am at Riverbelle Terrace but the park doesn't open until 10am. Can we change that to DTD or resort location?

Do we also have a meeting time for the WoC from the villas? We had also talked about doing a progressive drink/dessert type thing is that still going to happen?

Are you trying to say you can't work your charms to get into the park early on Monday for a private breakfast at RBT? :rolleyes1 ;)
Very few will still be there Monday a.m. soooo, those still there need to put their thinking caps on and decide where to eat.

No meeting time as of yet for the villas. As far as I know the parties are still a go. WOC starts at 8, so what about shortly before that?

And yes, gifts need to be wrapped or most often they are put into a gift bag of some sort.

WTH??? I just posted on page 3 and it ended up at the bottom of page 2. Well, Kandace, read back because I replied to you. :rotfl2:

This makes me feel a bit..... :hippie: loopy.

This thread is making me crazy. I thought people were just psychic or something, replying to questions before they were asked...:rotfl:

I just noticed the plans for breakfast at Jolly Holiday on Sunday morning. Please add me to that ressie! I am really excited about seeing this new restaurant. The kids and I watched Mary Poppins recently, and we all loved it so much!
"Votes for Women, step in time...It's the Master, step in time":)

I'm also really thinking about tagging along to CoD. Oh roomie Monica, can I squeeze in your car???

Woo hoo! Now let's see if we can get to 250 pages before the trip! :laughing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter