• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Girls-Only Trip ~ Old planning thread, see first post for new link

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning all! I actually ventured out of the house yesterday for a few minutes! Once again sorry for the TMI but if I can manage not to go to the bathroom I don't have any pain and the "in between" times aren't too bad. I have managed to cut back on my meds during those in between times and I felt good enough to go to the post office and pick up the mail. No one had done it in like 5 days! The girls got their results of their Star tests and I was SO proud of them. Katy got advanced in both english AND Math and Shelby got advanced in English and proficient in math. So I was very proud of both of them! I also FINALLY decided to drop off our pics from our trip and that turned out to be a huge dilemma. The store I usually go to was remodeling so I had to go to walgreens and it took forever to go through and edit 200 pics. That little outing pretty much did me in. But it felt good to get out of the house for the first time in almost a week!

I was starting to feel like I was developing ANOTHER hemorrhoid behind where they cut off the other one so I was worried about that plus I had a bunch of bleeding where the other one was so I called the doc this morning and they seem to think it is no big deal. They said it is probably just swelling still. It BETTER be. I don't want to go into yet another weekend and have major pain! I have been doing EVERYTHING I can to avoid it! My follow up with the surgeon isn't till next wed so I guess I will know more then. He didn't seem to think that it warranted me coming in early so I hope he is right!

Anyway I am so sorry to courtney and Tina and everyone else that has had bad things happen to them lately. That really sucks!

Anyway I hope everyone has a good day and talk soon.

Just a quick good morning to all ya ladies :wave:.

Beth- I'm really looking forward to the new exchange :woohoo:.

Tina- What a B**CH!! But it's your income so what can you do :confused3. I just don't understand how people now and days don't have any common courtesy.

Sarah- I really hope you get the time off :wizard:. But at least I get to see you in September :thumbsup2.

Capri- Maybe my fat behind should join you. I really need to walk more. Hope you have a great birthday!!!

Vicki- Your mom is in my prayers. I'm sending lots of pixie dust that she is okay :wizard::wizard::wizard:.

Good Morning Ladies. :flower3:

I'm just doing lots of school work today, trying to get it all done before heading off to Disneyland on Monday. I can't wait to peel my fat hiney from this office chair, get outside and start walking for six days (and it doesn't hurt that I'll be walking in Disneyland either). I'm really looking forward to the exercise. Does that seem weird that I'm looking forward to that? Well I can't help it. I've been tied to my laptop in my office doing school work practically all day, everyday, and I'm at the point that I need to get outside, get some fresh air, and MOVE. Plus, I bet I've gained 20 pounds since starting school. UGH!

Sarah - Oh man, I really hope your time off comes through. :worried:

Tina - Sorry that woman is such a rude, inconsiderate poop head to you. Good luck at the Italian Festival! :hug:

Kelly - I hope you're feeling better and the pain is subsiding. :hug:

You're going to have a lot fun! :goodvibes

& poop head? :lmao:

Good morning, lovelies!

Again, thaks to all for the kind words.

So now I am in full panic mode, as the Italian Festival is this weekend, and we are running a booth selling grilled parmesan chicken sandwiches. It is so much work, and so much money out of pocket ahead of time, but we always end up selling 700-900 sandwiches, so I know I shouldn't worry.

Sarah--Big hugs to you! I'm really hoping your time off will come thru, and your hubby gets that job!

Tina..Big Hugs for You...You work so hard. Wow those sandwiches sound great! :wizard: Wishes for lots of hungry people to your booth.

Sarah... Just the biggest of hugs.. :hug:

Cheryl.. Can't wait to see the resturant gift certificates you got yesterday..:idea: eerrmmm what i meant to say was..can't wait to eat the delicious food with those great resturant certificates!:rotfl2:

Healing, Love and Light for all who need it.

Have a HaPpPy Day:goodvibes

I'm just doing lots of school work today, trying to get it all done before heading off to Disneyland on Monday. I can't wait to peel my fat hiney from this office chair, get outside and start walking for six days (and it doesn't hurt that I'll be walking in Disneyland either). I'm really looking forward to the exercise. Does that seem weird that I'm looking forward to that? Well I can't help it. I've been tied to my laptop in my office doing school work practically all day, everyday, and I'm at the point that I need to get outside, get some fresh air, and MOVE. Plus, I bet I've gained 20 pounds since starting school. UGH!

Sarah - Oh man, I really hope your time off comes through. :worried:

Tina - Sorry that woman is such a rude, inconsiderate poop head to you. Good luck at the Italian Festival! :hug:

Kelly - I hope you're feeling better and the pain is subsiding. :hug:

Thanks everyone. I am really anxious to find out. If I don't end up getting to go at least my roomies will have 6 months to find a replacement. :sad1: Concerning DH he has a phone interview with another company today and his other interview was rescheduled for next week so after weeks of nothing he is starting to get some interviews...thank goodness. I bet it has something to do with school starting up again. We live in a college town so there seems to be a big turn over this time of year when all the college kids go back to school. :surfweb:

Hope everyone is having a good day.

Sarah

On the WDW boards, a girl was planning a surprise trip for her 2 younger sisters to WDW. She was doing themed movie/dinner nights. Well, she was getting scared that they would find out some other way (like their parents would let it slip). So she decided to make it a fun way to find out. Check it out:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRjQbmc-WVk

Apparently her parents got caught up in it and are taking the other middle sister too!

Capri- Maybe my fat behind should join you. I really need to walk more. Hope you have a great birthday!!!

C'mon over and join us! Awwwww, and thanks for remembering my birthday! :hug:

You're going to have a lot fun! :goodvibes

& poop head? :lmao:

Thanks Cristabel, we're really looking forward to having some FUN! :yay:

poop head.....I was actually thinking of another kind of "head" with the same meaning when I typed that. :rolleyes1 :goodvibes

Quick question for everyone in the DL area: do any of you have 1 Summer Fun Passes that have 1 day left on them? One of my friends is coming out for her birthday this weekend and is going to have to buy the regular one day/one park ticket for her husband... Just something I thought I would try and do for her! TIA!! :worship:

I wish I had that for her!

:

The great thing about Dl is all the walking exercise! I love it.

I have a favor to ask of anyone going to DL soon. There was a t shirt I wanted and they were sold out of med and large when I was there. I would love to get this because I think they will sell out fast, and it cannot be ordered online. PM me if anyone is willing to do this. The shop is right on Main st.

I know someone you mentioned going to expo D23..

here is the updated schedule

http://d23.disney.go.com/expo/expo-schedule.html

Cheryl and other d23ers, did you get your tickets yesterday in email? I did. For some reason they sent it twice. But it's a 4 day pass so I think it's a duplicate.:confused3

I got mine yesterday, too.
And I got two sets. I was trying to figure it out but once I determined they were EXACTLY the same, I figured they were duplicates. Note to self: make sure CC wasn't charged twice. Bree & I are just going for one day.

On the WDW boards, a girl was planning a surprise trip for her 2 younger sisters to WDW. She was doing themed movie/dinner nights. Well, she was getting scared that they would find out some other way (like their parents would let it slip). So she decided to make it a fun way to find out. Check it out:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRjQbmc-WVk

Apparently her parents got caught up in it and are taking the other middle sister too!
AWww, that was so cute. Thanks for posting that. It amazes me the thought and planning that some people put into things like that. I just don't have the creativity or the patience to do all that. Or the funds either! LOL But it was fun to watch. :goodvibes

I wish I had that for her!

The great thing about Dl is all the walking exercise! I love it.

I have a favor to ask of anyone going to DL soon. There was a t shirt I wanted and they were sold out of med and large when I was there. I would love to get this because I think they will sell out fast, and it cannot be ordered online. PM me if anyone is willing to do this. The shop is right on Main st.

Oh did you see the updated Expo schedule...some fun new things were added!

Cheryl and other d23ers, did you get your tickets yesterday in email? I did. For some reason they sent it twice. But it's a 4 day pass so I think it's a duplicate.:confused3

Hi Donna! We may go for a day over the Labor Day weekend so I'll check with you before to see if you've gotten your t-shirt. I know which one it is and I want one too!;)

I got my D23 Expot tickets but I only got the email once.

Hey sweetie, I sent you a PM. :thumbsup2

Is there a picture of this t-shirt? I would love to see it! And I am going in about 3 weeks if you still don't have it by then!

Sarah

I just got forced out for a double at work! My ds is not happy with me. I had a double last night too....I am getting tired! DH better find a job soon!

Sarah

Just a drive by hello as I head out into the 105 degree Vegas heat for tonight's big event on campus. Lucky me, I get to be there until about 9:30 tonight and then I still have to make a photo collage for one of Ty's teachers. Tomorrow is her last day and she is a Disney freak too, so I made a Minnie Mouse tote bag for her using one of Kellybell (from the Creative Disigns board) patterns and then I wanted to do a photo collage of pics of Ty with Disney characters. This should have been done this weekend, but, apparently all the photo machines in Vegas either don't have a USB port or else are broken. Thus, I finally got pics dropped of to Walgreens today and then I'll pick them up on my way home tonight. So, it's gonna be another long, long day, but at least tomorrow is Friday!!!

Hello eveyone!!:goodvibes

I hope you all received your
17858boo-thumb.gif
Boo's
17858boo-thumb.gif
from me. At first I was just going to send a few, but I couldn't just pick a few, so I sent them to everyone on our list of attendies. :grouphug:So if you did not get one from me, you should have.

Just thought I'd let you know that.

Hello eveyone!!:goodvibes

I hope you all received your
17858boo-thumb.gif
Boo's
17858boo-thumb.gif
from me. At first I was just going to send a few, but I couldn't just pick a few, so I sent them to everyone on our list of attendies. :grouphug:So if you did not get one from me, you should have.

Just thought I'd let you know that.

You must have the naughty version - they are all red x :rotfl2:

I just got forced out for a double at work! My ds is not happy with me. I had a double last night too....I am getting tired! DH better find a job soon!

Sarah

:hug: You'll be at Disneyland soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter