Girls North Face Denali Thermal

scheddj

Take that Tag Fairy - I made my own!!
I just ordered it from Getzs.com for $59.49 + tax. Sizes & colors were really limited and it's last years colors but my DD will love it. I'm passing along the deal for anyone else who might be interested.

Back Country.com has the BEST sales on Northface! I order all my NF stuff from there. They offer super fast shipping also :goodvibes They had a girls Denali on sale too...cant remember the price but I think it was about the same as getz.com.

PS-Ladies...remember that the kids sizes run big so if you wanna save a buck, order a kids Large or XL for yourself;)

Back Country.com has the BEST sales on Northface! I order all my NF stuff from there. They offer super fast shipping also :goodvibes They had a girls Denali on sale too...cant remember the price but I think it was about the same as getz.com.

PS-Ladies...remember that the kids sizes run big so if you wanna save a buck, order a kids Large or XL for yourself;)

bc doesn't have the right size. Do middle school kids wear these? I want to get my 7th grade DD a classic Denali, but she really likes the pink fuzzy one. Seems very "young" to me, but for this price I think I'l go for it.

I haven't ever ordered from them before, but for the price I figured I'd give them a try. It's for my 13 yr old and I just can't afford to pay for the womens sizes. I did look up their return policy and have 30 days to return it.

I haven't ever ordered from them before, but for the price I figured I'd give them a try. It's for my 13 yr old and I just can't afford to pay for the womens sizes. I did look up their return policy and have 30 days to return it.

I ordered the pink for my 11yr old.. we saw similar ones at Dick's the other day and she loved them.

Good deal! I checked it out but the sizes didn't work for my daughter. But I did find that Rei.com has an extra 30% off an outlet item that is added at checkout so I was able to pick this one up for my 7 year old daughter for $56 total (including tax) and got free shipping to a REI store near me:thumbsup2

http://www.rei.com/product/811919

She's going to be thrilled!

Does anyone know the specific name of the super "fuzzy" north face? My daughter is wanting one for christmas and I can't figure out the name of them.
TIA

For the REi one, where did you find the 30% off? I didn't see anything on the page and I went almost all the way through the checkout (short of entering my CC #) and it didn't show up. Is there a code? Thanks!

For the REi one, where did you find the 30% off? I didn't see anything on the page and I went almost all the way through the checkout (short of entering my CC #) and it didn't show up. Is there a code? Thanks!

Oh, sorry...the 30% off was only good through 11/15 (yesterday) :sad1:

Hopefully another good deal will come along soon! :wizard:

And bonus - enclosed was a 20% off coupon code for a future full price item. I'm going to try to use it on the Uggs that my other daughter wants for Christmas. I'll have both of their 'big' gifts done before Thanksgiving!

And bonus - enclosed was a 20% off coupon code for a future full price item. I'm going to try to use it on the Uggs that my other daughter wants for Christmas. I'll have both of their 'big' gifts done before Thanksgiving!

Oh yay, got my shipping notice this morning. Let me know if the coupon works for Uggs, I've been looking for a deal.

Anyone get the pink one? I ordered for DD but concerned about the shade of pink, I hope it's not a gross looking pink, lol

I found a denali today on zappos for $62.13 with free overnight shipping. This is a gift for my cousin. I am doing my moms shopping since she can't get out of the house but I think $62 is a great price.

Lara

Thanks OP I got the pink thermal Denali and am so glad it's a pleasant shade of pink! They also included an 15 and a 20 percent off coupon with my order !!

Don't forget to check your local stores too, especially if you're going to be out and about anyway.

I popped into REI and found a womens' Oso: originally $129, on sale for $89, and it was 50% off the marked price. It didn't hurt that I had on old dividend check to use either. :cool1:

I think the fuzzy fleece ones tend to look a little young too, but I was on campus at the university just last week, and I saw quite a few students wearing them.

Don't forget to check your local stores too, especially if you're going to be out and about anyway.

I popped into REI and found a womens' Oso: originally $129, on sale for $89, and it was 50% off the marked price. It didn't hurt that I had on old dividend check to use either. :cool1:

I think the fuzzy fleece ones tend to look a little young too, but I was on campus at the university just last week, and I saw quite a few students wearing them.

They are very popular at the University.

Maggie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter