• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Girls hair-do at Harmony Barber Shop?

Question: When you ask them to put the hair up in pony tails - do you have to provide the scrunchies, pony tail holders, etc.... OR do they have it there?

Will they do a bun??? and then soem pixie dust and I can just put a crown on top.

ANy tips, advice????

Thanks.

As Stinky Pete stated, it is a Barbershop first and foremost, not a cheaper BBB. So, I wouldn't plan on frills and a bun may be considered one. They have simple black pony tail holders.

You can always do the hair before if you are worried about a bun v. pony tail and just have them put in the color and confetti.

My DD got her hair done while my other DD got her first haircut. :)

We have reservations for our kids there on 11/12, DS first WDW haircut at 13 months and then glitter/gel for DD. Do you know where we can buy special tiaras or ponytail holders at WDW to take to have them add to her hair style? Or is it better for us to have her hair done prior and jus have the Barber add the glitz?

Also does anyone have any pointers on how to get the stuff out at night? Special shampoo/combs, etc..?

How far in advance should I make reservations? We're going down in May and we are planning to do our baby's first hair cut at the barber shop.

Also, do they still do the ears and certificate?

Please keep in mind that Harmony Barber Shop is just that - a barber shop. The people who work there are trained and licensed to cut hair. They are not cheap "fairy godmothers" in spite of what posters here recommend. If you want what BBB offers go there. If you want a hair cut go to Harmony Barber Shop. They give awesome cuts!

My DD's are not girly girls and BBB is just not for them. But HBS offers a GREAT alternative to BBB in my opinion. DD7, loved it last time...it and her face painting was the best $20 we spent all trip and it provided us with one of those priceless moments. So I think HBS is a great place to go for some pixie dust!
138.jpg

As Stinky Pete stated, it is a Barbershop first and foremost, not a cheaper BBB. So, I wouldn't plan on frills and a bun may be considered one. They have simple black pony tail holders.

They have various hairstyles that they can do and they have basic, grippy, black ponytail holders and pins to use. So I would not worry because I'm willing to bet that they can work with a crown.

Can you make an appointment online or do you have to call?

Also, where did you get the face painting done at? Your daughter looks so cute! Mine loves getting her face painted, so I'd like her to be able to do that as well as HBS.

Can you make an appointment online or do you have to call?

Also, where did you get the face painting done at? Your daughter looks so cute! Mine loves getting her face painted, so I'd like her to be able to do that as well as HBS.

Thanks! Her face painting was done in Toon Town...I'm not sure where it is now but I've heard Fantasy Land maybe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter