Girls, get yourselves to Peter alexanders asap

QuirkyButterfly

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone I was walking by Peter alexanders today and saw that they had great Disney pjs. They said it is selling out fast so go have a look as soon as you are able.

Will post some pictures of what I bought when I get home.

They are online, SO cute!

The one I want is sold out in my size online :sad::sad::sad:

Will call my local store tomorrow.

OH my goodness. Dd2 would love Dumbo but is not big enough for the ladies. She wouldn't know they were boys would she?

I thought, "yes, I will buy a pair for everyone" but for $50 each, that's $300. I'll just wait till I get to Disneyland and I'll buy everyone a pair from there :)

I thought, "yes, I will buy a pair for everyone" but for $50 each, that's $300. I'll just wait till I get to Disneyland and I'll buy everyone a pair from there :)

Me too, the boys pj's only went to a 6 and the ladies too big. We will search for Dumbo in December in DL.

We always give the girls PJs on Christmas Eve when they get ready for bed and take their picture under our Christmas tree. This year I shall get them in DL, if we weren't going these so would be it.

A friend emailed the ad to me last week - and suggested I could to MNSSHP in the Snow White slip/nightie/thingy

well - I could but then MNSSHP would no longer be "not so scary" anymore

Here are the PJ's that I bought yesterday.
IMG_0458.jpg

IMG_0457.jpg

They are really beautiful and made of good quality material. I think that these are better than anything that we saw at Disney World itself.

I saw these last week too but the ones you bought are adorable! But I cannot justify $70 or $80 for PJ's, nor would I pay $50 for kids ones.

wow quirkybutterfly - the quality looks superfantastic - way better than I was expecting.
almost a shame that I sleep in my birthday suit!:hippie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter