girls fighting over a boy

StitchfansJr

<font color=red><marquee>Hold your head high heavy
I am on my mule. There are 5 girls fighting over a boy! :lmao:

ive seen somebody doing that to my friend
i was at a cafe and this boy comes to my friend who is a boy but im against taken
Boy:hey could u be my friend and follow me
Me:dont do it
Friend:ok
Me:well ok
so ok i follow him and his "friend" and i see this a girl who is a little bit ugly (hot pink sweater black tennis shoes and green capres)
Me: is this your boy
Her: yes
Me to my friend: is she your girl
Friend: no i dont even know her
ok i think u have figured out this
im offended by my friend's so called friend
and i was not even in an ugly outfit
(full dress long red hair and crown)
i was so mad

Once I was at the Sci Fi Diner and this girl and I started talking and then this other girl I don't know asked me a question and the girl started freaking out. They started fighting. So I secretly slipped out.

i see it all the time, it is kinda funny when you watch it, but at the same time sad. Sometimes these girls flock to guys like flies to poo, i don't get it? :confused3

It is the girls I see doing that most of the time.But alot of boys do it too.

deepshadow said:
It is the girls I see doing that most of the time.But alot of boys do it too.
boys do it! wow I thought it was only girls.

StitchfansJr said:
boys do it! wow I thought it was only girls.
Well they dont do it as much and you barely see it but when i watch my sister on vmk sometimes it happens.

I was so annoyed by the taken thing that I made an account as a boy and played with the takeners emotions. I had so much fun getting all of these girls together and teaching them them evils of taken and having them yell at me. I also played a few tricks on them..

Gin_no_Soyokaze said:
I was so annoyed by the taken thing that I made an account as a boy and played with the takeners emotions. I had so much fun getting all of these girls together and teaching them them evils of taken and having them yell at me. I also played a few tricks on them..
:rotfl2: Good Idea!! :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter