• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Giraffe Watch 2012 - BABY IS HERE!

I was so glad to turn on the cam last night. I saw the whole thing. It was so amazing. That baby is so cute.

Baby wants to eat, but mom nudges it away.

Someone is in the next stall sweeping.

Latest Facebook Update:
Mom and Baby are doing great this afternoon!
Tomorrow we will conduct the neonatal exam and we will know the gender. Until then, both Autumn and baby will be off exhibit to allow time for them to bond. After the exam we will post a time you may visit to see our (big) little miracle!

.....I had to hit the sack last night around 12:35....when did baby get up and begin walking?

I think about close to an hour, wasn't really paying attention to the time. It took a little time before mama started bonding with her baby.

.....I had to hit the sack last night around 12:35....when did baby get up and begin walking?

I think it was around 12:45 - 12:55. I was falling asleep watching, waiting for the first steps. After the baby walked around for a couple of minutes, I was out like a light!

The angle of the camera makes the baby look soooo tiny :goodvibes, I wonder how big it is? I heard when they are born they are close to 6 feet tall. I wonder if my DH would let me have a giraffe? :rotfl:

I've been working late hours, so I haven't been on the Dis like I normally am, and I live in Greenville, SC, and watched Autumn have her baby last night after I got home from work! We're all so excited about the baby!!! I can't wait to go see them at the zoo here! I only live about 10 mins away from it:) When I was little, my dad used to take me to the zoo, and I remember getting to feed the elephant Joy that has lived at our zoo for 35 years! I hope we'll get to keep this baby giraffe! Both Autumn and Walter (mom and dad) are on loan to us from Boston and San Deigo. We still haven't heard if it's a boy or girl. So glad to see our zoo getting so much attention! :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter