Gingerbread houses kits

Super Momma

Earning My Ears
Hi
Does anyone know if the Grand Floridian sells gingerbread houses kits? I have to fly home a long way so an assembled house is out of the question. But my kids (& dh) would love to have a gingerbread house from WDW.
thanks.

I know they sell them as well as just cookies . They are not cheap by no means.

They had them on a Disney travel channel special.

We bought a gingerbread house last year. We didn't see any kits only the whole house for $60.00. We only had to fly it back to Maryland and it flew under my wifes legs with my son and I blocking the stewardesses view upon takeoff and landing. Malficient, ahem, I mean the very nice lady that works for the TSA wouldn't 'Wand' the house and made us send it through the X-ray machine which loosened the chimney, though we were able to fix it. We wont do this again. We took photos and are going to try and make one at home as part of a Christmas activity.

If you do find a kit, pack the icing in your checked luggage. I just saw a kid have his icing taken away by a TSA agent last week on Maui.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter