Gingerbread Houses 2014

ashleywright

Earning My Ears
My apologies if there is a thread that talks about this.... But.

When will the gingerbread houses debut? Noticed that the contemporary will on Nov. 13. Any word on the other hotels?

I didn't know the Contemporary did one, good to know! I have seen the one at GF but I don't think I'll make it over there this trip. Thanks!

Subscribing.

We arrive on Saturday. Hoping the resorts are decorated at some point during our trip.

I was just coming over to ask about this! I'm hoping some are up during our trip from November 12 - 19. We saw the one at the Grand Floridian last December, it was fantastic!

I was there Nov 10 to 15 last year, the GF gingerbread house opened on the 16th. The parks had some decorations, the resorts not a lot.

Does anyone know when the gingerbread houses/decorations will be up at the other resorts besides the Grand Floridian?

Most likely the same time. Be aware the contemporary does not really have a house but they put up a ginger bread tree and have a chair there for Santa. Not the same layout as what the GF has. Theirs is considerably more intricate with a full blown house. Don't know about the none MK loop resorts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter