Gilmore Girls (Spoilers if you haven't seen newest season...)

Ariel Mae

<font color=royalblue>Every full moon or so, she s
Anyone watching the 'new' and 'ending' season?

I've finally caught up, having caught the reruns on ABC Family, and am now catching up via the CW...and I just have this to infer:

*jaw droppage and kerthunk*

Tonight's episode was fantastic...but next week's looks even greater!

I was, at first, disappointed with this season, with the introduction of Chris into Lorelai's life...I did not like that aspect of the plot..period. I thought it was horribly written. I also thought Rory was horribly written, too, that she was perhaps reverting back in time..she was acting like a teenager when she should be acting like she was about to embark on a career, not embark on a high school recess picnic. But they seem to have gotten back on track, pulling me in.

What do you guys think?

Do you think this is their last season?

Like they are going to wrap up with everyone getting their happy ending?

and then poof their gone?

Remember 7th Heaven last season? Then they came back... now rumor has it this is the last season, but they may spin off Lucy and Kevin... :confused3

I love the song "I'll always Love You" and did you see her eyes get misty... *sigh I love a good love story!!

I adore the Gilmore Girls! These last few episodes have been fantastic and I really feel like I'm watching the Girls of old, the ones straight out of Amy Sherman-Palladino's vision. I think the season will have an excellent finish.

As far as one more season, it's still up in the air. The CW wants it back, but technically the actors' contracts are up. Supposedly, Lauren Graham is willing to continue, but not without Alexis Bledel and I've heard she doesn't want to go on with the show. The last tidbit I heard was that the show was going to be picked up for a shorter season...meaning 13-16 episodes, to appease the fans and give us a satisfying end. Nothing has been announced yet officially though.

Personally, I think if the last few episodes of the season are as great as the past three weeks or so, I want the show to have another 13-16 episodes in the fall. Although this year's season finale will supposedly be able to serve as a series finale, I'm going to be a little sad that after all this time, I've never seen Loralei get married (Chris doesn't count!) or Rory fulfill her journalism dreams. But that's just me.

Oh I love this show! The only bad thing is that it competes with AI for me. And especially when it's Bon Jovi night!!! :( Was hard to watch both tonight. But I'm not sure about another season either. The website www.spoilerfix.com says there's still a chance that there will be another one, but like someone else said, Lauren Graham won't do it without Alexis. It has been kind of bland for awhile, but they're kicking it up again, as it winds down.

I'm really impressed by Rory as a character...she seems to have snapped out of her maturity slump.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter