Gifts of a Lifetime testimonials?

wrldpossibility

DIS Veteran
I can't get the search engine to work. I have been talking with GOAL, and an event has been suggested for my family (DH's birthday and thank you for the trip). I know you can't disclose details of your event, but if you've used GOAL, please tell me if your event went over well and if you feel it was worth the $$.

I am excited to do this, and I think the event will fit our family well, but it's a lot of money for me, and I just want to make sure I'm spending it well. My other option is to get him a cake and spend the remaining $$ on another extra, like a golf game for him, but I'm hoping this will be memorable for the whole family. Thoughts??

Hi, I am writing this from Disney having been a part of a Gift of a Lifetime on Monday. My daughter's boyfriend, now fiance enlisted Jane of GOAL to help him propose to my daughter. It was well worth every penny.

Jane is accomodating, professional and truly a wonderful person. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me privately or on the boards.

Pooh

My family has done several events with Jane and just love her and her staff. If you have any specific questions feel free to ask or PM

we have had 3 events with her - let me know if you want details - i think she prefers there is not much posting on boards about them since she has several different ones and doesn't lke to give away too many details!

We are having a GOAL event on November 20th. I've heard nothing but wonderful things about Jane and her pixies. I can't wait to see my daughter and her friend's faces when presented with their adventure!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter