gifts for someone making WDW scrapbooks?

irishelysia

Earning My Ears
hey guys! I am looking to buy a birthday gift for someone who is just starting to make scrapbooks of her past few disney trips! She is a huge disney lover...but not really"artsy" or "crafty" but wants to make disney scrapbooks. She doesn't have a Ton of free time either, so I am trying to think of some things to buy/get to help make the scrapbooks look nice but isn't too time consuming....

Do you experts have any good ideas???
She already has the books, paper and lots of stickers(I bought her more really nice stickers, though!)

I was thinking of seeing if someone who has a cricket machine with the disney cartridge would cut-out some shapes for me if I paid them, but then I wasn't sure if that was a good idea. Also considered ribbons or a mickey head punch...hmmmm:confused3 hoping you guys have some great ideas??

How about getting her some of the premade pages that she just has to put her pictures onto- less time consuming. Also there is an ebay seller that does some amazing paper piecings if you want to get her some of those- Gina is the name I think.

Rebecca

I thought of the premade pages-----but she is doing this really weird sized scrapbook.....8 1/2 by 8 1/2, not a standard size i dont think so i dont know that anyone will make pages that size....

...I'll look for the Gina person on ebay that sells the paper piecings though!! thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter