Gifts and such

indy4192

Earning My Ears
Were is the best place to buy those "must have" Disney items to take home to friends and family? I know the parks each have shops, but is there other places? Also, is there a place that carries shirts and such for us "larger" folk? I am talking like 5 or 6 XL? Were are the real bargins when it comes to disney items?

I found some disney stuff at k mart in orlando. I am sure k mart or wal mart has stuff cheaper than disney world.

We always rent a car and go for groceries at the nearby Walmart supercenter - they have a complete Disney section with everything you could think of from clothing to key chains, towels, mugs, etc. and cheap! We always buy our souvenirs there, especially shirts ($12.97 for a nice embroidered Eeyore shirt for me rather than $45 at Disney!). I know we passed a Disney outlet on the way there, but I forget the name of the road - we just asked for directions to the supercenter at the front desk, and I know how to get there, just not the street names. Just ask at your hotel, they're always very helpful, even if it's not on Disney property.

If you're talking about within Walt Disney World, I would say check out some of the resort gift shops. I always find clearance items in the shops at the resorts. You might have luck finding larger shirts at the world of disney in down town disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter