Giftcards?

TexasTravelGirl

Earning My Ears
Hey has anyone booked using gift cards?

The reason I ask the local grocery store offers 4 xs the fuel points and as I drive a VW that requires premium gas this could be an AWESOME WAY to save money on gas. I mean I can get up to $2 off per gallon, we are talking big money here :)

Just wondering if there is anything I should know, I know if you use gift cards at WDW they recommend saving the numbers in case you need a refund. Is this the same for ABD?

Thoughts? Suggestions?

Thanks

I've never used Gift Cards, but I have used Disney Visa Rewards Dollars towards paying off my ABD's. So I'd guess Gift Cards are OK, too. But that's just a guess. (And yes, you'd need to save the Gift Cards, because refunds are usually made back to the method of payment).

I'd suggest calling whoever you'll be doing the payments through (ABD or your TA) just to be sure!

Sayhello

I've never used Gift Cards, but I have used Disney Visa Rewards Dollars towards paying off my ABD's. So I'd guess Gift Cards are OK, too. But that's just a guess. (And yes, you'd need to save the Gift Cards, because refunds are usually made back to the method of payment).

I'd suggest calling whoever you'll be doing the payments through (ABD or your TA) just to be sure!

Sayhello

She said it was ok to use gift cards, and right now I am just making monthly payments until I get my bonus and I will pay it off. I am just thinking about fuel points lol, gas is stupid expensive, and Texas gas is typically the lowest in the nation (yikes)

Anyway, just wondering if anyone had experience with this :)

She said it was ok to use gift cards, and right now I am just making monthly payments until I get my bonus and I will pay it off. I am just thinking about fuel points lol, gas is stupid expensive, and Texas gas is typically the lowest in the nation (yikes) Anyway, just wondering if anyone had experience with this :)
Did you ever use gift cards? Did it work?

Did you ever use gift cards? Did it work?

I have used Disney gift cards to help pay off my ABD trip since buying them at certain stores with certain cards can earn me 5 airline miles per dollar. Then I don't have to worry about airfare for the next trip. If memory serves you cant use more than 10 gift cards a day to pay down the trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter