Gift with purchase

It was a throw and a reversible tote during my Holiday.

Sorry I don't have a good picture of the "sign".:)

I bought one blanket. I wish I would have bought two!!! I bought it right before our Wishes Dessert Party and I am glad I did! My DD was freezing while watching Wishes so she draped the throw over herself for extra warmth.

I believe the bags are with a $25 purchase. The throws are with a $40 purchase. Both are $19.95. We bought 3 throws - one for us and 1 each for our moms.

I bought one blanket last month. I wish I would have bought more too. We have tons of blankets in the house, including for throws in the living room, but the kids were all fighting over the new Disney one tonight. I usually claim it. LOL

I also wish I would have bought an extra throw. I bought one for myself but my son has claimed it.

Bought a throw also but my dogs seems to be enjoying it lol. Should of bought 2.

Anyone have a pic of the throw opened up? I can't tell what it looks like from the pic posted. Thanks!

Anyone have a pic of the throw opened up? I can't tell what it looks like from the pic posted. Thanks!

I have a picture but I can't figure out how to attach it. All I see are where to post links to an image, but it's on my phone. If anyone can tell me how to post a picture I'll be glad to share!

I have a picture but I can't figure out how to attach it. All I see are where to post links to an image, but it's on my phone. If anyone can tell me how to post a picture I'll be glad to share!

If you download the app Photobucket and create an account ((or already have one)) you can upload photos there. Then, you can get the link and copy+paste it into the insert photo box.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter