• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Gift with Purchase at Theme Park Gift Shops

TriciaMcNS

Earning My Ears
:goodvibes

When we were at WDW October 2010 the gift shops were running a gift with purchase promotion. It may have been a Christmas throw.

Are they offering any incentives now or any time soon?

We will be back at CSR again this October.

:yay:

When we were there last week, I believe it was a watch with $25 purchase and a duffle bag with $50 purchase. I don't remember the exact prices of each though.

I figure if you are spending the money anyway these things can be nice to bring back to someone.

We got three of the throws last year as gifts and the people we gave them too loved them. I am hoping they have different ones this year.

Got the rolling duffle bag a couple of years ago and the watches as well.

DH got a Harley bag that was around $25 with purchase at the Harley store in DTD and he loves it.

We really hope there are some nice things this year.

subscribing incase someone knows what's being offered at this moment in time.

There are different PWP (purchase with purchase) items being offered at different locations.

In stores such as the Emporium, MouseGear, and I think in DHS and DAK:
Black Walt Disney World backpack - $16.95 with a purchase of $40 or more
Grey Mickey Mouse watch - $15.95 with a purchase of $25 or more

At World of Disney (and maybe other DTD stores?):
A sports duffle bag (I believe blue)
A Mickey Mouse beach towel

In World Showcase they have a duffle bag that's black with a print of different colored passport stamps for each country. I think I also remember seeing a tote or some other type of bag with the same print.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter