• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Gift to give bride to use on her disneymoon?

stinie18287

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone!

My best friend is getting married in July and will be in Disney for her honeymoon for 7 days. My other friend and I would like to get her something for her trip as a wedding present. She is doing the meal plan so I don't think we should do a meal. I've seen that you can send stuff to the room but I'd rather buy her an experience than flowers, wine etc. Any ideas? Thanks!

Disney gift card and a Mickey bride and groom shirt for the couple to wear in the parks

We got a ton of gifts for our Disneymoon last year. Loved the bride and groom ears with the matching t shirts to wear around the park. The spa or tour package is also a great idea!

Hello! I just had my Disneymoon in May and got tons of great gifts. All of them were amazing, but here are some of my suggestions:

1)Vera Bradley backpack/bookbag (Got it from a friend to use to carry our items around the park)
2)Lingerie (Always a fun one, if you know the person very well)
3)Segway Tour around Epcot (AMAZING!!! We paid for this on our own but well worth it)
4)Victor and Albert’s Dinner ($300+ but one of the best memories ever)
5)Disney Photopass CD (Someone bought this ahead of time for us, it was great to get all the pictures take and get the CD)
6)Flowers/Chocolate in our Room

We got so many other things to bring with us too. I think the best idea is the Photopass, that is something we will cherish forever!

I remembered another thing that loved, Wishes Dessert Party! It was affordable, great seats for Wishes, and some very tasty desserts. I highly recommend getting this for them, but making sure to see if there are any ADRs available because it sells out quick!

I'm having a DFTW and Disneymoon at the World and on a Disney Cruise and so far most people have been giving me Disney Gift Cards (which are available at the grocery store) for gifts since I didn't register anywhere (or have a shower or all that jazz) and I really appreciate them! We already booked some dinners/character things/ect and now I know that we can use gift cards to pay for them and thats a little less money out of our pocket since we're also paying for the wedding!

Hello! I just had my Disneymoon in May and got tons of great gifts. All of them were amazing, but here are some of my suggestions:

1)Vera Bradley backpack/bookbag (Got it from a friend to use to carry our items around the park)
2)Lingerie (Always a fun one, if you know the person very well)
3)Segway Tour around Epcot (AMAZING!!! We paid for this on our own but well worth it)
4)Victor and Albert’s Dinner ($300+ but one of the best memories ever)
5)Disney Photopass CD (Someone bought this ahead of time for us, it was great to get all the pictures take and get the CD)
6)Flowers/Chocolate in our Room

We got so many other things to bring with us too. I think the best idea is the Photopass, that is something we will cherish forever!

I second the photo pass idea. It's such a useful present :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter