Gift Shop at Grand Floridian

AIW

Mouseketeer
Can anyone confirm to me that they sell the Alice in Wonderland costume at the GF??

AIW said:
Can anyone confirm to me that they sell the Alice in Wonderland costume at the GF??

They sell them at the little gift shop right off the main lobby, toward the back near the GF Cafe. We bought my Daughter one on our March trip, but we were back staying at the GF in July and they had them then, also. They have had them there for YEARS, so I would think they still do.

Lives4Disney :)

The shop is called Sandy Cove. If it's important then I would highly recommend calling the GF and asking to be connected to Sandy Cove and asking them whether they currently have the costume (BTW, my daughter has that costume and it is PRECIOUS!)

407-824-3000 Grand Floridian phone number

Good Luck :thumbsup2

Thank you so much for the information!! Do you recall whether they sell any party supplies in the Alice theme too?

Yes, Sandy Cove in the GF has them as does the World Of Disney store in Downtown Disney (where Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique is) as of last week. I didn't see party supplies since I wasn't looking for them but we did pick up one of the tea sets. :p

Is the costume nice? I know that the Alice dress is on the less "fancier" end of things compared to all the other princesses. Are there any accessories? Anyone recall the approx cost?

AIW said:
Is the costume nice? I know that the Alice dress is on the less "fancier" end of things compared to all the other princesses. Are there any accessories? Anyone recall the approx cost?

It is really nice & sweet and pretty good quality as far as the Disney dresses go. It isn't itchy and scratchy like some other froofrou princess dresses are. My daughter is very comfortable in it, unlike some of her other princess dresses. I don't believe there are any accessories. If there were, we would have probably own them, lol. We bring white tights and a black ribbon headband and my DD wears her black Mary Janes & looks perfect IMO.

I THINK the dress runs about $45 or so.

Enjoy!

Lives4Disney :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter