• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

gift question

tagmom

Earning My Ears
My family and I have always wanted to go to Disney and just couldnt afford it but this year my dh's boss and his wife gave my husband a time share book and and said pick out where you want to stay and they will book it.
Well, we found a great one and we will stay there for 10 days. Now, my question is what to get them as a thank you gift. We cant afford to spend tons but we dont want to come off as cheap after their thoughtfullness.
When dh and boss went fishing I asked him to try and find out their favorite resteraunt and he reported back nothing really. They dont go out much.
Now what????? :confused3

TIA,

~shan

Flowers are always a nice way to say thank you.....

Or - see if you can find one of those places that does the arrangements made from cookies , or candies, or fruit and say "Thanks for being so sweet!"

www.ediblearrangements.com for one idea.

Lastly - if they are Disney fans you could buy them something nice from Downtown Disney and have it personalized for them. Perhaps a beautiful set of Christmas ornaments or such?

Thanks...I love the christmas ornament idea! :thumbsup2
I looked at the fruit baskets also. Maybe I will have one of those sent while we are gone and then get the ornaments at disney and give them to them when we get back.

Thanks for you input!

Shan

Ornaments are a good idea - except - I personally wouldn't hang ornaments on my Christmas tree that have no meaning to me. I think someone posted about "gifting" souveniers before and all agreed that it is a bad idea. If you want to give them something from your trip, I'd stick to special Mickey themed candies/food from the World of Disney store and put together a basket with a thankyou card after you return from your trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter