Gift for leaving MNSSHP

Oh yeah - Forgot to say - I would take a bag full of the caramel apple Werthers over any of the other candy any day!

we went on Sunday and got a Once Upon A Time Frozen Button on the way out

Oooooh!! I hope they're doing this on Friday!! I'd be so happy!!

I've heard that after a certain time they give out a TON of candy as you leave!! That may be for super late staying guests though!!

One year they were right past IASW ride on the left heading down the hill toward the Haunted Mansion (if I remember correctly). Can someone update me as to where they are this year? I think they are only given out at one location.

Just got back from a water-logged MNSSHP on 9/28. They were located walking from Fantasyland before IASW (I believe) on the way to Haunted Mansion. It was the only candy stop I made this year - and only 1 time through - what was I thinking?

I finally got some on the way out Sunday night. We left around 11pm due to the rain.

Nothing was being given out when I left the 9/26 party after putting up with all the crowds and the rain and no Snow White Hag and getting elbowed in the side so bad I now have a bruise. And I had to give up on trying to get special photopass pics because the rain was so bad every time I looked for them, they weren't out.

And don't get me started on the lack of Evil Queen and Maleficent for the majority of the party goers.

I'm done with Disney Halloween parties for a nice long while.

Nothing was being given out when I left the 9/26 party after putting up with all the crowds and the rain and no Snow White Hag and getting elbowed in the side so bad I now have a bruise. And I had to give up on trying to get special photopass pics because the rain was so bad every time I looked for them, they weren't out.

And don't get me started on the lack of Evil Queen and Maleficent for the majority of the party goers.

I'm done with Disney Halloween parties for a nice long while.

She was moved indoors to the dance party. I was hoping she'd have a spot there for a more traditional M&G but alas, no. She was boogeying with everyone else so we had to settle for a more candid shot, which she did pause briefly for.

Oh yeah - Forgot to say - I would take a bag full of the caramel apple Werthers over any of the other candy any day!

Yum! I am addicted to the caramel apple Werthers!
But, my teenage DD calls any Werthers product "old people candy". :rotfl:

Pretty sure it's the Peeps (chocolate ones) and they give them out all night long as people leave the party...not just the ones that leave early.

Liz

We attended two parties the last two fridays and got nothing leaving either party. We always left late so I guess they ran out.

Nothing was being given out when I left the 9/26 party after putting up with all the crowds and the rain and no Snow White Hag

She was moved indoors to the dance party. I was hoping she'd have a spot there for a more traditional M&G but alas, no. She was boogeying with everyone else so we had to settle for a more candid shot, which she did pause briefly for.

We saw her at the dance party too, so she was definitely out and about.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter