Gift For Groom?

Pomlover2586

Experiment 626
I'm starting to look for a gift for my DF but so far no such luck. I don't want to get him cufflinks and he doesn't wear wrist watches and doesn't want a pocket watch [he wears a belt clip watch] but so far I haven't found any that come in styerling silver or gold. I'd like to get him somthing that I can engrave but i'm running out of ideas. What did you all get your DF? Thanks!:goodvibes

I'm experiencing the same problem! Any advice or insight would be greatly appreciated.. you'd think that the grooms wouldn't need a gift since they're getting married to wonderful women *sigh*. :)

My DF wants me to get him Oakleys because that is what he got for his groomsmen. He figured it would be a good photo op the day of the wedding. Although, I wasn't there when he picked out the sunglasses, so... he bought brown ones for all of the gm. That's right -- brown sunglasses with black suits. Don't get me started...:rotfl:

for a grooms gift -

boudoir photos - I just had them done as a 20th anniversary gift for my husband and I think he is going to flip!

I Am Getting My Fiance A Set Of Cross Pens Fr Things Remembered With The Wedding Date Engraved On Them, Then I Am Writing A Lil Note To Go With Them ! Along The Lines Of "this Way I Will Be Close To Your Heart When We Are Apart!!"

Do you get any benefits of being a share holder thru onestock.com?

I dont think i'm getting my DF a gift at all. He doesnt wear jewelry, watches or cufflinks either... infact he destroys everything he owns working in his shop (he owns an equipment repair company). I dont want to buy him something he wont use just because tradition says we should buy each other a gift. I'm thinking about writing him a letter and having his best man give it to him the morning of the wedding.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter