Gift for 17 year old boys

java

<font color=darkorchid>I am embracing the Turkey B
Help. Ds is invited to 2 parties this weekend. Both birthday parties. One is a surprise, a pretty good friend of ds's. He doesn't drive yet so gas cards are out. Any ideas?
The other is a longer movies, paintball, sleeping out kind of party. This boy is very well off and doesn't want for anything. But any ideas for him?

You would think my son would have ideas, but he is saying I'll just give$$

Itunes gift cards, fast food cards, ice cream, starbucks, other places near you that they like to eat at - boys love food!

My 17 year old son LOVES Itunes, chickfila, subway and Best Buy gift cards:thumbsup2, and cold hard CASH.

We always give teen boys gift cards. Kinda boring but they are always happy. Just bought a wal-mart card tonight for a week-end party. Boy is 16. We put 25.00 on it.

just this AM, my ds told me he is going to a party for a friend who will be 17 and they are going over his house after school to hang out, mom is maybe getting pizza. He asked to grab a gc and we ran thru a 7-11 who had none under 25.
Personally,l I think that after 12 or so Bday parties are things that are more Hang out, and 20 bucks on a card is adequate. We couldn't get one so he took a $20 bill and as I said, if anyone else is giving him something, throw him the 20 and say Happy Bday...otherwise, (which he already thinks is the case) he'll not even offer it up. Most kids do not even get cards or anything at this age...I did not want him to have nothing and unfortunately there was no gc avail this AM, so it is what it is.......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter