Gift Cards ?

disneybree

Disney ✨
Does anyone know if Disney gift cards are purchasable at WDW (for ds13) ? We are buying a 100$ gift card for him to spend for his birthday. If yes, could someone put the names of stores that have those in each Theme Park ? Thanks!

They are in every store in every park and hotel store if you are staying on site. Or you can use your Target credit card to get 5% off at your local Target store.

At Target I think they only have $50 cards but at the park you put on whatever you want. So yes I guess you prepay for them.

You can also add them to the disneygiftcards.com website and add more funds that way, transfer to combine cards, etc.. if target doesnt' ahve a $100 card then get 2 50s and combine them in the website.

No, it's $100 for a card valued at $100.. The tax will come out of what you purchase and where that is. If you want to include tax for this gift then you'll want to get one higher than $100.

Thanks. It's really confusing at WDW. The concern that I have right now are the taxes. My resort apparently (All Star Sports) has a 7,5% but the parks 6,5%.

Thanks. It's really confusing at WDW. The concern that I have right now are the taxes. My resort apparently (All Star Sports) has a 7,5% but the parks 6,5%.

It's because all stars is in a different county with a different tax rate.. it's the only place on property with the higher tax rate. WDW is in 2 different counties and governed by their reedy creek development district. county things still apply like sales tax and police forces.

Look at the gift card selections in your local stores, if you want to buy the gift card before your trip. Some stores have Disney gift cards with fixed dollar amounts. Some stores let you choose the amount. You can get them in lots of stores other than Target. I think I have seen them at Walgreens, CVS, Walmart, Wegmans, other grocery stores, craft stores...

I get them at Meijer where I live (they sometimes run $5 off every $50 in gift cards, so I got $300 in gift cards for $270), but I know a lot of "big box" stores have them. I would just pick one up while grocery shopping, honestly.

There shouldn't ever be taxes on gift cards, as the items are taxed when you purchase them with the gift cards.

Target sometimes has $100 cards in their stores, and they do have them online. If you purchase through Ebates you get an additional 1% cash back on top of the 5% Red Card discount.

If you belong to bjs they have $ 100 ones there for $96. If you get them on bjs online i think they are $1 cheaper with free shipping and its possible you may be able to buy them without a bjs membership..you'ld have to double check that.

Disney will be happy to take your money at the parks, at the stores in the airport, etc.

I don't think you'll have trouble getting the gift cards you need!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter