• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Gift cards?

Quick question, can you buy gift cards at Disney store to use in the World for dining etc?

I was at the Disney Store in Hamilton the other day and asked the same question. The girl told me you can't purchase gift cards from the store and use them at the parks. She said you either have to purchase them at the parks or buy them online (disneyworld website).

I wanted to know where to get gift cards for our trip. My Disney travel agent told me this:
1. order at disney.com, but can only be shipped to a U.S. address
2. at a U.S. Disney store
3. at Disney World

So it looks like I am going to buy them when I get to Disney. I don't want DD carrying around any $$ so I think a card would be safer. It will also keep her money separate from the rest.

Cheryl

Just one other thing the Disney store website will not let you buy a gift card with a Canadian credit card. One way around that is to purchase one from the Disneyland website but there is a 25 shipping crache even for one card.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter