Gift Cards Used @ Restaurants

Eeyore's My Favorite

EW Disney Mom
Question - I have an American Express Gift Card which I had planned to use during my upcoming Disney vacation. Does anyone know if those can be used at Cape May or any of the other Disney Restaurants? Thanks for the input......princess:

I used a visa travel card (which is essentially the same thing) all over Orlando with no problem. If the restaurant takes American Express to begin with it should work out just fine.

If the restaurant takes American Express to begin with it should work out just fine.

That's one of the reasons I was asking for input - a friend of mine tried to use her AmEx gift card at restaurants in Sanibel Island who accept the AmEx credit card, but they wouldn't accept the gift card. :confused3 I don't want to go somewhere and be embarrassed by them not taking the gift card. Thanks for the input!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter