Gift Cards to Pay "Room Only Res"

KJ Luvs Pluto

DIS Veteran
Can I still pay the balance of a "Room Only Reservation" with a Disney Gift Card when I arrive at the resort? I did this several years ago and then I heard that the resort could no longer be paid off with a gift card. I knew I would get the correct and current information here.

Thank you for any help, it's much appreciated :worship:

Yes you can. You just have to use a credit card if you want to be able to charge to your room. You can still pay the balance charged to your room with gift cards if you go to front desk every night to pay off.

Have a great trip.

Thank you for the reply. I'm happy to hear that I can pay my room balance off with a gift card when I arrive.

As far as paying any charges that I might decide to charge to my room - is having to pay them each night something new? In the past I just settled those charges at the end of the stay (I never hit the limit that the resort set).

Thanks again for any insight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter