Gift Cards as Tips

dismiss

Mouseketeer
We are going on Southwest splendors. Do the gudes accept
American Express or Visa Gift Cards as tips
I hate to carry cash!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for any info

Dismiss

The traveler's check provision comes and goes--but it is back on the web site. I prefer this method as it avoids having to carry around a lot of cash and I don't need to worry about finding a working ATM at the end of the trip to get the tips together (you give [in envelopes provided] to the guides at the farewell dinner).

I called ABD today on an unrelated matter but happened to ask about tips---and she noted that the guides are very resourceful, so local currency, US dollars or traveler's checks are fine. I wouldn't stray from those three options, though!

(The booklet you'll get has a recommended range for tips per guide per individual, and usually give an example of a family of four and what the range would be--given our great experiences with our guides we alway pay tips at the top of the range--sometimes we will even toss in additional currency if they did something above and beyond!)

We are going on Southwest splendors. Do the gudes accept
American Express or Visa Gift Cards as tips
I hate to carry cash!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for any info

Dismiss

Is there anyway you can hit an ATM during your trip, maybe in one of the hotels or in the town you visit? That way you don't have to carry cash

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter