Gift cards and rewards card

Euphemy

Earning My Ears
My friend has a gift card and a rewards card that she wants to use in Disney next week but our question is, are they able to be used to purchase food?

I believe some of the restaurants at Downtown Disney won't take them, but most places (even the little stands) will take gift cards as payment for food. On my last trip, I didn't want to carry cash with me so I only used a (well-stocked) gift card

We used a gift card for our gratutities, souvineers, etc last week without a problem. We ate at Raglan Road, Yak & Yeti, Flying Fish, Beaches & Cream, Biergarten, Cape May, Whispering Canyon, 'Ohana, and Via Napoli. We bought stuff at the DTD Disney store, Mouse Gears, and the tea shop in the UK. We also bought my husband a 9 day park ticket at the booth as you go in the back entrance to Epcot. No one thought twice about accepting the gift cards.

Last Oct I used a left over one day park ticket, an old gift card that still had about $125.00 left on it, and a Disney Rewards card to buy my AP. I round up paying .71 cash for my current AP. lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter