Gift card Vs Disney dollars

jmerchlinsky

Earning My Ears
We are going on my 3 year olds make a wish trip in 19 days . I am looking for advice on the best thing to keep the kids money dived up for them.
What is best Gift cards or Disney Dollars ?

also is there any gift cards on lanyards or wristlets ?

Thanks for the help

I am not sure but I am glad you posted this. I was kind of wondering the same thing.

I tried to click on the link about your sons wish trip but it wont let me. I would love to read about him. We are going next Friday and this is a kind of "wish trip" for my mom. She has Stage 4 cancer so we are going to go enjoy ourselves and "live it up" :)

I found out with my son (who is 6 now) likes to get the Disney Dollars. It helps him with his counting and he knows how much he has and how much left to spend after he purchases something. He was also so excited to have his own wallet to keep it in!

Also I don't think the cards come in any other form then in credit card form but you can always get the plastic card holder attachment with the sliding top that I have for my lanyard. I got it from the Pin-Traders at DD. It gives me easy access for our FPs and hopper passes.

So I hope this helps!

We went last February with my girls ages 7 & 4. We did the disney gift cards for their spending. They were easy to carry and when it was gone, they could if they chose to keep the cards. Have a great time!

I am not sure but I am glad you posted this. I was kind of wondering the same thing.

I tried to click on the link about your sons wish trip but it wont let me. I would love to read about him. We are going next Friday and this is a kind of "wish trip" for my mom. She has Stage 4 cancer so we are going to go enjoy ourselves and "live it up" :)

Johns link

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2907234

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter