Gift Card Use at Food Stands

bbyee

Earning My Ears
Here's a question that I haven't been able to find a concrete answer about:

The DH and I have 2 gift cards purchased from the Disney Store and we'd like to use them at the food stands around the parks for food and drink - specifically, anywhere that we might want to pick up a beverage and at the World Showcase for alcoholic drinks 'around the world'.

Will we be able to use the gift cards at these locations?

Thanks!

Most will take them (we used ours in Dec). The only one I can think of at the moment that I know won't is the really yummy coffee cart over near Test Track.

Most will take them (we used ours in Dec). The only one I can think of at the moment that I know won't is the really yummy coffee cart over near Test Track.

There are several of those kind of coffee kiosks (Joffrey's Coffee & Tea Co.) at various locations in WDW.

we used ours EVERYWHERE while we were there. my DD got disney dollars through out the year for easter, bday, chores, etc. One morning we were at breakfast and realized we left the money at the hotel, well the meal was on DDP but not the tip. My DD had some disney dollars so we used those, I know we could have put it on the room, but she thought she was doing something BIG with her money to help out:lovestruc. We were told that the CM's just trade the disney dollars in for real cash at the end of their shift.

The outdoor wine kiosk in France is cash only. We've used gift cards at just about every other place.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter