Gift baskets....Now what?

AMaloy314

<font color=blue>Married to Prince Charming<br><fo
Since Peggy has taken a teaching position (congrats, Peggy!), who can we use for gift baskets at the resorts? Does anyone have any recommendations or experiences they want to share?

Thanks!

I'm not sure of the other services, but I'm sure some nice Dis'er will help you out.

Could you make one yourself and send it ahead and have it waiting? I'm not sure if that's possible, but I have heard of folks mailing stuff to the resorts early.

I have the same problem. I went to order from Peggy on Monday and she is gone. I am currently trying to decide between gifts of a lifetime and the disney florist. Anyone else have some input on these?

I am sure you could make your own...send it down and Disney will put it in your room....just work with Disney....I know people send Christmas presents down at Christmas time....I would think this would work the same way.

I've used disney florist - I order the snack pak for $30 and add a Disney Mylar balloon attatched to it... then while we're there I provide "Tinkerbelle" surprises!!

Its not Peggy, you cant customize your snacks, but its a start!

This time I guess I'll order the Birthday "cake" created out of Mickey Chocolate bars!!

eeyore45 said:
I've used disney florist - I order the snack pak for $30 and add a Disney Mylar balloon attatched to it... then while we're there I provide "Tinkerbelle" surprises!!

Its not Peggy, you cant customize your snacks, but its a start!

This time I guess I'll order the Birthday "cake" created out of Mickey Chocolate bars!!

Where do you order the birthday cake bars from? I looked on the disney florist website and did not see anything like that.

We are also thinking of using the cookie bouquet to send a basket of cookies or a big birthday cookie. I think some things are a bit pricey but I have heard they are all delicious and they look great.

I'm in exactly the same position. We're not going until January so although I knew what I was going to order from Peggy, I told myself it was way too early to do so. Now I'm kicking myself!! Hehe.

For what I was hoping for, Disneyflorist don't do anything that takes my fancy. I think I read on Gifts of a lifetime to 'check back for more great baskets soon' so that might be promising.

I live in the UK so mailing a basket isn't really an option.

My current plan is to make a basket up myself (having some candy stuff mailed over from Orlando) and give it to DBF for Christmas - just before our trip.

I also saw the Cookies By Design thing. Thought they looked very cool - and could be an option. Has anyone used them before??

I recieved cookies by design for my birthday, they were really good but just a little to sweet. My DBF ordered them for me and he send 6 cookies which is a little to much. But it was really cute!

I've recently been searching the disboards searching for someone to do gift baskets and finally I've found her. Sarah at www.memoriesbysarah.com is wonderful and has great ideas. We leave on 11/18 and I told her what I wanted to spend and about what I wanted in it, she's currently shopping for it and will email me with the pic of basket before I send her my money. She has a few pics of recent baskets she's done on her website. I hope this helps!!!

I looked at the memoriesbysarah website and those baskets are cute. Not much variety, but for my needs, they are perfect.

If you call or email her she can customize your order. You just tell her how much you want to spend and she'll shop for it. I think she lives by disney and is able to get a lot of disney themed stuff. Call or email her.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter