Gift Baskets delivered to Dolphin Resort

nicdanh

DIS Veteran
I am thinking about having a goodie basket delivered to the Dolphin for our children. Has anyone done this before? And who do you recommend?

Thanks!
Michelle

We just got back today and I had one delivered from peggy's sweets and more. It was perfect. I just got some snack stuff and soft drinks to have in our room in case the kids got the munchies. It worked perfect and we ate most of it. I would definitely use her again. :)

minnieandtink said:
We just got back today and I had one delivered from peggy's sweets and more. It was perfect. I just got some snack stuff and soft drinks to have in our room in case the kids got the munchies. It worked perfect and we ate most of it. I would definitely use her again. :)

Peggy just announced she is no longer doing baskets as she is returning to teaching.

I was thinking of using the cookie bouquet/cookies by design. They have a few disney ones and I posted a thread on another site and someone said they were delicious and the kids loved their cookies. Just a thought..... :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter