Gift Baskets by Shirley!!! We need ideas and pictures!!!

Hi,

I just ordered a basket today, I had called a few months ago, and Shirley told me to order a couple of weeks before the cruise.

I ordered a «honeymoon» basket, so when I come back (I leave in 2 weeks), I can post some pictures.

Hi,

I just ordered a basket today, I had called a few months ago, and Shirley told me to order a couple of weeks before the cruise.

I ordered a «honeymoon» basket, so when I come back (I leave in 2 weeks), I can post some pictures.

Hi Anne-Karine,

I just ordered mine, too! I ordered 2 regular sand-piles for my kids with 1 Mickey & 1 Minnie. I will post my pics when I get back.

Subscribing so that I can get ideas about our maybe cruise goodies....

IMG_2052.jpg

This is a basket I had delivered to my two teenagers, a girl and boy and my husband. This was actually on the RCCL Freedom, not on Disney.
Anyway, it had t-shirts, towels, gatorade, playing card, brain teaser book, aluminum mugs, candy bars, frisbee, beach paddle ball game, a bunch of stickers and stuff too. They loved it, and the t-shirts came in handy at the end of the week when they were running out of clothes!!

Here is the pic from our last week cruise.

I ordered 2 medium sized sand bucket pail includes 6 choice of drinks (water, apple juice, sodas), snacks, cookies, chocolates and stickers with sand toys.
I also added Mickey/Minnie plush toy for $10 extra for each baskets.
It was great having sand toys for kids to play on the beach and bottle of water was very handy since DCL sells the package for $35:scared1:

Total for 2 baskets are $121.

IMG_2063.jpg

those baskets are adorable!!! and the plush animals for $10 are adorable!!!!
Great job, Shirley

These are GREAT!!

Help me decide...we leave out on the Wonder on Sunday, but we will arrive at our hotel (at port) on Sat which is DH's actual bday.

Do I want his bday basket delivered to the ship or to the hotel (at port) on Sat??? :goodvibes

surprise him on the ship... that way his birthday will last a bit longer and you won't have to try and figure out how to get the basket from the hotel to the ship...

surprise him on the ship... that way his birthday will last a bit longer and you won't have to try and figure out how to get the basket from the hotel to the ship...

AGREED! Because once you open a basket nothing ever goes back right again :rotfl: Have it sent to the ship! Shirley and gang have that down to a science.

We sailed the Magic a couple of weeks ago and I had Perfect Gift deliver 2 baskets - one to DD and her fiance and one to my DH. They did a fantastic job and were great to work with. :thumbsup2 Pic are below (sorry that the pictures are not better. I had the wrong lens on the camera and everyone was too anxious to open them to wait for me to change it!)

10-17-09_0470-WEB.jpg

This was the one for DH. It was in a zippered Mickey tote like the red one in Caren90's post but was blue. In it was all the stuff we discussed - Laughing Cow, crackers, BIG book of brain teasers, 6 pack of Diet Lipton Citrus Green Tea, pretzels, t-shirt, fresh strawberries with choc. fruit dip (that was for me!) Twizzlers and Mickey pen.

10-17-09_0472-WEB.jpg

This was the one for DD and fiance. It had Hershey's Bliss white choc. candy, chips and salsa, Velcro beach paddle ball game, 2 beach towels (a pirate one and a princess one) and a 6 pack of Stella beer.

Everyone was thrilled with the baskets and the totes were lifesavers for packing all the extras we picked up during the cruise. They really hold A LOT of stuff. Shirley and her group did an outstanding job! Will definitely order again for our next cruise!!

Shirley, Can these be delivered to other cruise lines out of port canaveral, or just disney? I would love to order one for my DH, but we are not cruising with DCL:guilty:

Here is ours from 3 years ago...we are ordering again this January. The one on the right was PACKED with goodies, snacks, beach toys, tattoos, princess and Mickey specific items (Shirley asked me the kids favorite characters)!! The basket on the left was for DH, it was beers of the world with chocolate too!! I think that lasted all of 1 nights! :lmao:

DSC_0053-1-1.jpg

Love the pics of the baskets, keep them coming. I can't wait to order some for our Feb. 2010 cruise! :)

Shirley, Can these be delivered to other cruise lines out of port canaveral, or just disney? I would love to order one for my DH, but we are not cruising with DCL:guilty:

First we only deliver to all the cruise ships here in Port Canaveral being Carnival Sensation and Glory and then Royal Caribbean Freedom of the Seas and Monarch then of course Disney's Wonder and Magic. It is my understanding that due to the strict port laws, cost of badging, schooling etc, there are very few companies that will or can deliver to the ports any longer at least down South, Jacksonville and Tampa from what I understand.

The Perfect Gift has struggled with this horrific economy so that we still can offer our services but most important to be a safe zone for those coming here for either a visit or to cruise so I do what to thank those that have made it possible to be able to still offer our services including being of help to those that have needed it.

What port are you leaving from? Maybe I can help you find someone that is still delivering to the port from whereever you are leaving.
As always
Shirley

Thanks:goodvibes That was a lightening fast response! Is that tote one of the bigger ones with Disney characters on the side? It is hard to tell from the photo. I think the kids would like the style like Mickey4me and Caren90 posted photos of. I would love it if I could get them somethign like that (clearly without t-shirts and towels) for a comparable price as the buckets. We have done the buckets before--but totes could come over the Atlantic (something you are familiar with I'm sure).

Thanks:goodvibes That was a lightening fast response! Is that tote one of the bigger ones with Disney characters on the side? It is hard to tell from the photo. I think the kids would like the style like Mickey4me and Caren90 posted photos of. I would love it if I could get them somethign like that (clearly without t-shirts and towels) for a comparable price as the buckets. We have done the buckets before--but totes could come over the Atlantic (something you are familiar with I'm sure).

DD -13 She has a tote bag, DS-11 he had a big boy bucket (pail and spade) and stuff for Castaway Cay. Both drinks, candy, toys, pirate hat, tatoos, etc. No T shirt or Towel.

DD -13 She has a tote bag, DS-11 he had a big boy bucket (pail and spade) and stuff for Castaway Cay. Both drinks, candy, toys, pirate hat, tatoos, etc. No T shirt or Towel.

Andy - the kids have gotten so big since we first "met". Time sure slips by so fast - thanks for sharing
Hugss
always
shirley

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter