Gift Baskets by Shirley!!! We need ideas and pictures!!!

For our December cruise I had Shirley put together two baskets for my kids, ages 2 & 5 (the baskets are connected together though to save on the delivery fee). My main objective was to get beach toys for the kids to play with on our excursions and at CC, along with some snacks and juice boxes. She also put in some pirate things for DS and princess things for DD, and an autograph book and pen for DS to use. As always, they turned out great and we had tons of toys for the kids to use without having to fight over any of them.

IMG_0127.jpg

Here's my gift basket that little sister ordered for me. It had diet root beer and Cheetoes.....two things she thought I couldn't live without! There's a Tigger plush, Tigger mug and Tigger beachtowel too!

Jackie

that looks soooo cool!!!

& I enjoyed my rootbeer... :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

Here's my gift basket that little sister ordered for me. It had diet root beer and Cheetoes.....two things she thought I couldn't live without! There's a Tigger plush, Tigger mug and Tigger beachtowel too!

Hello Jackie,
There are some gift baskets that really stick out in my mind and yours was one of those. It has been a few years for yours and yes I remember your sister ordering it for you.

We are really trying to get other ideas together to give better choices, but with the economy as it is, seems each direction I go, products are so hard to get for companies are keeping the stock so low in order to stay afloat, that I seem to spend hours on the phone, hours on the pc:surfweb: and hours :drive: to make "stuff'' happen. With so many of the products being made overseas, you have to wait, for what seems, months to get anything and then if it is not worth the monies, noone seems to be able to do anything about it.

Anyhow thanks for refreshing my memories of the many gift baskets that has been made with a great deal of love -

With the Grace of God, lets keep looking forward that everyone who has been hurt so much, will be able to recoup and keep looking forward.

Much love always
Shirley

This is a basket that Shirley delivered that was a total surprise from my FANTABULOUS friends. It had something for all of us...Corona for DH, wine coolers and Godiva chocolates for me, stuffed Pirate Mickey and Minnie for the kids along with beach towels, Mickey candy and tons of other things that we enjoyed including my favorite...a DIS green Ipod. :)

100_2584.jpg

Hi .Lovely basket .
What is a dis green i pod what.AnY suggestions for DH 61 Me %^ DD 20 all Dis mad
Janet

This is a basket that Shirley delivered that was a total surprise from my FANTABULOUS friends. It had something for all of us...Corona for DH, wine coolers and Godiva chocolates for me, stuffed Pirate Mickey and Minnie for the kids along with beach towels, Mickey candy and tons of other things that we enjoyed including my favorite...a DIS green Ipod. :)

100_2584.jpg
an ipod???? wow introduce me to your friends!! Looks great! Shirley is the best

Hi .Lovely basket .
What is a dis green i pod what.AnY suggestions for DH 61 Me %^ DD 20 all Dis mad
Janet

Lime green is the DIS official color so they made sure that Shirley found a neon lime green one. :)

Does anyone have any recent pictures of any of her baskets? I emailed her yesterday to order one but no response yet I wanted to get my boyfriend a nice oen since we are cruising near our 5 year anniversary and few days after that his 22nd birthday. Thanks any more pictures of baskets would be great help.

Does anyone have any recent pictures of any of her baskets? I emailed her yesterday to order one but no response yet I wanted to get my boyfriend a nice oen since we are cruising near our 5 year anniversary and few days after that his 22nd birthday. Thanks any more pictures of baskets would be great help.
Definatley call her. Have some suggestions ready of your BF's likes and dislikes. She will give you great ideas.

You know, this may just be a very busy weekend for her with the Easter Holidays. :)

Hello Amanda,
I need to apologize that I didn't write you right back, but with the Easter holiday here, I have just haven't had the time to sit down and write. I still have your email and will get back to you I promise.

Thanks everyone for everything and may this Holiday bring a lot of blessings to each and all.
Much love always
Shirley and Norm

NO PROBLEM!! I figured you were really busy, No big rush since the cuise is a month and a few weeks away, we still have some time. I was just trying to get a few suggestions on what others have done in the past so I am ready when she gets back to me with some ideas. Thanks

I think I'll do this for my parents and DD if we get the repo cruise. They look great. :thumbsup2

We ordered from Shirley back in 2006, and we had six adults and three kids, so I needed more adult stuff, too.

Shirley got some great hot chocolate packets for my mom, some bottles of water, (we don't drink alcohol either -- I know someone posted a question to that effect) I think a couple of waterproof cameras, some sun screen/aloe, some nice gourmet cookies, some kind of salty snack, I think there was some kind of tote bag for our excursions, and I'll have to see if I can dig up the order form. It's been a while. :goodvibes

I thought we would have no need of any kind of snacks or drinks, but it's amazing how handy they came in on our excursions. We did a lot of excursions on the 11-day, so it might be different than what you're looking for. Everyone on the boards kept saying how you would have all the food you wanted on board, but those snacks were PERFECT for us and the kids when we were siteseeing. Thanks again, Shirley! (This thread has brought back some really good memories!!!) I'll look for pics, too, but they didn't stay assembled very long!

PICTURE PLEASE anyone? I'm still trying to get ideas for our 5 year anniversary this june. We are 21-22 and are high school sweethearts. I'm having a brain fart on what would be special yet romantic to celebrate and remind each other of our fun times throughout the years. I'm thinking about wearing my prom dress that I wore our senior year. there is a thread about it but maybe something to tie that in also? HELP PLEASE I'M STUCK!!!

How much in advance should we order the baskets? I would like to order two for my twin DD's(12) and our cruise is at the end of next month.

I called a month in advance, and her sister (I think) told me to call back a week before the cruise. I've written in on my calendar a week before "Call Shirley" :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter