Gift Bags

bubba

Mouseketeer
I am travelling to WDW with my extended family in May - there will be 10 of us. We are celebrating my mums 65th birthday so, in order to start the trip off with a smile, I would like to give each traveller a back pack or a cinch sack with some small things they might need on their trip. I'm thinking sunscreen, chapstick, water wallet ... not sure what all else. I know I've seen a couple threads like this on the Dis, but of course now that I'm looking I can't find them ! Anyone got some inspired, creative ideas ? We'll be an even mix of boys and girls, adults and children. The oldest is my mum at 65, youngest my neice at 6.

~poncho or small foldable umbrella
~extra dry socks in zip lock bags to keep handy if their feet get wet in the parks.
~if anyone wants to make pressed pennies you could give them quarts and pennies in a small container such as a m&m minies container
~Disney Dollars

This from an old thread about what to put in Christmas stockings before a Disney trip:

*Disney Planning DVDs
*Maps
*Ponchos
DisSignedT-Shirt (or Sweatshirt - not sure yet)
Water mix-ins
*Coffee filters
Coffee
Menus (inc. Gluten free menu for DMIL)
*Laundry Detergent
*Mickey Soaps & Shampoo
Camera Memory card
Lanyards
*Moleskin for everyone
*Mister Fans
*Dishwasher gel packs

(*=items I have already)
We are doing PhotoPass & I will do a memory book for each set of parents.
I will probably buy an Disney ornament to attach to the stocking.
I may get some sunblock but probably not (we're going in Feb)

I like to give small packages of tissues (we never have these when we need them!) and individual hand sanitizer bottles.

Other good things might be small bags of candy, individual first aid kits, small flashlights, carabiner clips (to attach to bags or backpacks), sunscreen sticks, laminated info cards with everyone's contact information...

I usually hit the travel size section of Target or Walmart for ideas before our trips. You can also go to the disney website and print maps of the parks, so that might be something for everyone to enjoy beforehand.

Have fun!

glow sticks from the dollar store, pipe cleaners (great in lines to play with), a water bottle/canteen (you can get free water at CS places), camping towels (like sham wow, great for drying off after rain or drying a bench/chair), disney dollars, hidden mickey book, pins for trading, hand sanitizer, wet wipes, lanyards/ pouches attached to keep KTTW cards and fast passes in, disposable cameras, little first aid boxes, sharpies for character autographs, sunscreen, mister fans, .......

Thanks for all the great ideas ! I've got them in my goes-everywhere-with-me day planner so I have it when I'm out shopping ! Anyone else have more ?

We are going for DD first birthday leaving this Thur. I made goodie bags for everyone. (All adults) I put in the following:
- A chocolate bar with a mickey wrapper from the disign board that says Carrington's first birthday
-gum
-some individual drink flavor packets to add to the yucky disney water
-an invitation to her birthday lunch at CRT, also found and personalized on the disign board
- a quick info pocket card that I printed then laminated. It has important phone numbers, park times, an abbreviated schedule including ADRs and conf numbers

Maybe you need some gift bags for your lovely families. You can search some bags on the internet store and find some for you. I hope it will be helpful for you! Good day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter